Just what the doctor ordered | Syracusefan.com

Just what the doctor ordered

20Plus

I'm sure most this week in Syracuse and beyond are realizing summer is over and you feel fall in the air.

Then you realize that cool, damp,and dark sucks. So you need alittle more to get motivated in the morning or whenever you need to pick me up here you are. This is better than a double espresso!

Full game great HD but audio is suspect

I'm sure most this week in Syracuse and beyond are realizing summer is over and you feel fall in the air.

Then you realize that cool, damp,and dark sucks. So you need alittle more to get motivated in the morning or whenever you need to pick me up here you are. This is better than a double espresso!

Full game great HD but audio is suspect

16 to to run in 2 and half minutes

54-39 with 9:30 left.

I kept thinking there has to be a point when they start winning! It's amazing when MR went ballistic! Just amazing!

I was watching with a dozen people. Linda was there. We were all falling into a bit of a funk. I was texting with a friend in Arizona . . . then it started to happen. And he kept texting: ARE YOU KIDDING ME? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? WHAT IS HAPPENING?

Wasn't that just one of the weirdest, hardest, most amazing ("Amazing") seasons ever??