Just who is Eric Dungey? | Syracusefan.com

Just who is Eric Dungey?

The Great White Hope.

Lydon was a false prophet

I wish Lydon had half his heart. Dungey is a warrior. He should never be forgotten on the hill.
If noone else steps up, I say this board throws together money to commemorate what he symbolized during these hard times of transition.

Especially if we make a bowl this year.

Finally! Some coverage...>3k miles away from campus, lol. Love footage like this! Home life and seeing a player in his home environment is just very interesting. ED is our modern day Farve. Game day rebel with a love of the outdoors. Gonna be a great story on draft day;)

Can't wait to see Tommy Devito's home visit and seeing the Bada Bing;):)

Finally! Some coverage...>3k miles away from campus, lol. Love footage like this! Home life and seeing a player in his home environment is just very interesting. ED is our modern day Farve. Game day rebel with a love of the outdoors. Gonna be a great story on draft day;)

Bailey has been working on that story since his first conversation with TD's father.

Absolute great kid. I needed a favor for my sons 8th birthday from his favorite Orange 2 years ago. Reached out to Mama Dungey and Eric took his time to help me out. Will root for him forever for that.

Who is Eric Dungey? He is one young man who deserves to go out with a season for the ages. I for one hope he tears it up and finally gets a chance at a bowl game and to show the rest of the country what CNY already knows, the young man has talent and is good at showing it. Go Orange!!!!!!!!

Dungey is an excellent athlete, leader, and competitor, he has plenty of room to grow as a passer.

**** B. Favre

That's all I got to say about that.

Glad to see his spends the offseason engaging in low-risk activity!

Really well written article and a nice profile. Hope to see more of these types of stories to get us through the next 10 days.

Dungey is an excellent athlete, leader, and competitor, he has plenty of room to grow as a passer.

Agreed. He’s one of the best already. Just imagine him with a 65% completion percentage and 5 less INT.

Who is Eric Dungey? He is one young man who deserves to go out with a season for the ages. I for one hope he tears it up and finally gets a chance at a bowl game and to show the rest of the country what CNY already knows, the young man has talent and is good at showing it. Go Orange!!!

Love the kid. Hope, at least, he is playing double-digit games for the first time in a college season.

Agreed. He’s one of the best already. Just imagine him with a 65% completion percentage and 5 less INT.

He's one of the best already at what?

Of course much of it is a function of the quality of the team, but in the 17 games he's started against P5 teams, his line is 361/610, 59%, 4134 yd, 6.8pa, (243pg), 24TDs, 16Ints. Record is 5 - 12. That's not great.

I'm not saying he can't improve, but he has to get better.

He's one of the best already at what?

Of course much of it is a function of the quality of the team, but in the 17 games he's started against P5 teams, his line is 361/610, 59%, 4134 yd, 6.8pa, (243pg), 24TDs, 16Ints. Record is 5 - 12. That's not great.

I'm not saying he can't improve, but he has to get better.

One of the best QB’s to play at Syracuse.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom