Juwan Howard | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Juwan Howard

dave chappelle GIF

The way his team has played this year, this is way for Michigan to get rid of him.

Really bad decision on Howard's part. That said, the Wiscy coach got tensions going when Howard was just trying to walk off the court.
Looked to me like he refused to shake Gard's hand.

Really bad decision on Howard's part. That said, the Wiscy coach got tensions going when Howard was just trying to walk off the court.
Howard was pissed because Wisconsin took a timeout late in their blowout win. Howard had made it quite obvious that he was ticked off big time before the altercation, initially avoiding the handshake line. Sorry but why make it such a big deal - he could have left it questionable whether the Wisconsin staff were being jerks by calling it or he was overreacting. Well Howard now left everyone knowing who the bigger jerk is and how he lacks any self control. Not good

Fired with cause and the entire country saw the cause on live TV
Remember this isn’t Howard’s first time. Last year he got into with Turgeon and allegedly told him he would freaking kill him. Got thrown out then and had to be held back by assistants as he kept trying to fight. There is a precedent and this is step beyond. Deserves to be fired but doubt Michigan has the guts to do it

Cuse!

Remember this isn’t Howard’s first time. Last year he got into with Turgeon and allegedly told him he would freaking kill him. Got thrown out then and had to be held back by assistants as he kept trying to fight. There is a precedent and this is step beyond. Deserves to be fired but doubt Michigan has the guts to do it

Cuse!
I do remember that now, I kind of forgot that one because I despise Turgeon so much but definitely a pattern. It will be interesting to see if UM has the sack to fire him

He was ticked off for the timeout, but he continued to press and score after Wisconsin called off the dogs. He’s classless and should be fired.

I'm amazed more stuff wasn't thrown at the Michigan team from the stands after it kicked off.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom