Juwan Howard | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Juwan Howard

It‘s not really sportsmanship though. These guys hate shaking hands if they lose. We see it with our guy, K, Dixon….etc

I go to every home game and all the coaches talk with each other before the game. Same with the players. That’s enough for me. Surprised someone hasn’t done this already and frankly I’m surprised someone like K hasn’t been decked before. He’s the worst loser of them all.
Agreed. Should be like the NBA where if you want to shake someone’s hand, you can. And if you want to go straight to the locker room, you can. Every game is different.

We’ve had incidents in the post game line - Cincy going after Devendorf stands out. The forced handshake line is kinda Little Leagueish.

He grabbed Gard by the shirt too. He has to be fired.

In the game before this the ball was rolling down the court from an errant pass. Howard walked on to the court and picked it up. Complete air head moment but it was funny.

I had the under in that game, 138.5, talk about a bad beat lol. I lost because of all the nonsensical pressing and fouling at the end. I was like why are these teams playing like its a 4 pt game??? Then they throw fists and I was like welp, that explains it.
I'm curious what the Wiscy assistant coach said to get Howard to go after him. Howards beef was with Gard so that assistant said something. Got to imagine some microphones picked up that exchange

They won't fire him. He will act just contrite enough while vaguely hinting at racial tensions. Suspended but not canned. UM is like all the others.
I’m guessing you’ve never dealt with attorneys and HR related situations. When an employee assaults someone while they are on official duty, there’s no going back or sweeping it under the rug. If he were to do it again it opens the school up to massive liability because they continued to employ someone that posed a threat to the health and safety of other people. That’s why it’s an instant termination. He’ll be fired.

It‘s not really sportsmanship though. These guys hate shaking hands if they lose. We see it with our guy, K, Dixon….etc

I go to every home game and all the coaches talk with each other before the game. Same with the players. That’s enough for me. Surprised someone hasn’t done this already and frankly I’m surprised someone like K hasn’t been decked before. He’s the worst loser of them all.
honestly didn’t think if it,..but you really have a point. You don’t see a handshake line in the nba or nfl. Guys shake hands if you want or if you are pissy, you take off. your take seems reasonable enough to me

I’m guessing you’ve never dealt with attorneys and HR related situations. When an employee assaults someone while they are on official duty, there’s no going back or sweeping it under the rug. If he were to do it again it opens the school up to massive liability because they continued to employ someone that posed a threat to the health and safety of other people. That’s why it’s an instant termination. He’ll be fired.
Agree. There are a lot of ways that sports isn't much like real life. But this should be one where it is. Juwan assaulted someone while he was on the job. In what world is that not a cause for termination?

He should be done for the rest of the year. Totally uncalled for. Coach your team better and they won’t get bitch-slapped on the court. They are so overrated. Howard’s a thug and just embarrassed the University of Michigan.
I don’t think he’s a thug. More like a scrappy, fiery, emotional gym rat.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom