Class of 2014 - WR K.J. Williams to East Mississippi CC | Page 18 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 WR K.J. Williams to East Mississippi CC

Played Thendara many times. I saw an exhibition between Doug Sanders and Tony Lema (RIP) at Thendara in the 60's. Is the elephant still buried in the middle of the ninth green?
haha, yes it is. Hardest par 3 i have ever played due to that fact. Fun course cut out the Adirondack wilderness.

Yes. Yes. It is. Not sure if is urban legend or not, but supposedly they asked Lee Trevino after another exhibition on how to improve the 9th and he said to "blow it up."

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Yes. Yes. It is. Not sure if is urban legend or not, but supposedly they asked Lee Trevino after another exhibition on how to improve the 9th and he said to "blow it up."

All the golf I play all season is to gear up for my annual thendara trek. that hole just adds to the adventure.

Yes sir. The older brother.
haha, excellent, smallish world. Hope all is well with you and your fam. Do you guys still go to White Lake every year. I believe this will be the last year we go to Claytons Cottages, sadly.

haha, excellent, smallish world. Hope all is well with you and your fam. Do you guys still go to White Lake every year. I believe this will be the last year we go to Claytons Cottages, sadly.

Things are very good with the family. My sister just had her 5th kid and my little brother got married last summer. Hope everyone is great on your end, as well.

Last year was the final time for the entire family together at White Lake, unfortunately. Everyone just seems to be getting too busy to take the time out for the week.

Yes sir. The older brother.

I am not sure if I am in the same "auto" group but my Grandmothers' family had an "auto" name and originally from Verona. Some of the first settlers of Oneida county.

Where are the cottages you go to?? Is it right in the town of Clayton??

On topic please. No more posts about Anna Kendrick's rack(well, maybe one or two more), Adirondacks, grandmas, brothers, families, cottages, golf, etc.

I am not sure if I am in the same "auto" group but my Grandmothers' family had an "auto" name and originally from Verona. Some of the first settlers of Oneida county.

Must be a different "auto" family. My family only came over to the States from England in the early 1950's.

On topic please. No more posts about Anna Kendrick's rack(well, maybe one or two more), Adirondacks, grandmas, brothers, families, cottages, golf, etc.

When it happens we will know.

Not saying that it will have the same outcome but this almost feels like another EO thread. How many hits did that one get?

Things are very good with the family. My sister just had her 5th kid and my little brother got married last summer. Hope everyone is great on your end, as well.

Last year was the final time for the entire family together at White Lake, unfortunately. Everyone just seems to be getting too busy to take the time out for the week.
Glad to hear that. Everything is great here as well. My older brother has 2 kids now, I (the middle) just had one in September.

The end of an era, everyone on our end got to busy/old/too many things going on with their lives as well. This will have to be the last hurrah. We'll make it count.

Where are the cottages you go to?? Is it right in the town of Clayton??
negative, it is in Inlet about 10 miles North of Old Forge. Clayton's Cottages is the name of the place we stay.

Not saying that it will have the same outcome but this almost feels like another EO thread. How many hits did that one get?
The EO thread had over 2000 posts and 100 pages if i remember correctly.

I remember when he played there and that quote was in the paper.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom