Kansas plays good hype music prior to tip | Syracusefan.com

Kansas plays good hype music prior to tip

I was going to make a post about this game but will just post in here.

Every time I see either of these teams play, they're playing against great teams.

Embiid = best center in college basketball in a very very long time. I have Embiid envy.

shandeezy7 said:
We play Welcome to the Jungle. The kids on the team and the students in the stand weren't even born when that song came out. :oops:

Weve played that song for years.

Love the jayhawk throwback unis. Sweet

I'm sooooooo on board with changing the before tip hype song. Welcome to the jungle is awful in that context.

Loved when they had that opening doubleheader with Duke, Kansas, UK, MSU and they play Kanye's "Black Skinhead" beat.

edowd26 said:
It was through headphones... highly doubt you had the technology when you played.

I used to chew glass and then rinse with rubbing alcohol.

Again...superior.

edowd26 said:
glass was likely rock candy and you cried cuz it cut the roof of your mouth like capn crunch. charmin soft... i should just call you jermaine lawrence.

People stand and clap when i walk into the grocery store. Its gotten out of hand. Im still waiting for the statue outside of the school.

Bville is a nice little scrappy school. You know like

People stand and clap when i walk into the grocery store. Its gotten out of hand. Im still waiting for the statue outside of the school.

Bville is a nice little scrappy school. You know like
My senior year we went undefeated... until the state semi finals.. we beat genny at genny. your fans tried to stab us... shove park is the ugliest rink i have ever played in. its like you're fulton. its crazy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom