Women's Volleyball - Kathy DeBoer Invitational: Sept 2-3 | Syracusefan.com

Women's Volleyball Kathy DeBoer Invitational: Sept 2-3

I don't even think he should make it that long. Wildhack, what were you thinking? Or were you even thinking at all? We probably would've been better off hiring the assistant coach Derryk Williams to takeover in all honesty.

But, Wildhack needs to completely clean house, go back to the drawing board and get it right this time. Get it right like Pittsburgh and Louisville got it right. Please and thank you.

Didn’t realize they were out here. Can’t make tonight’s game but will definitely be there on Sunday.

I think I read in another thread that we're getting a new court and new stands for volleyball so let's get a new staff too. Hopefully they will have a decent budget for staff also. This is an obvious disaster and there was nothing on his resume indicating it wouldn't be. We haven't even really come that close to winning a set yet.

Dick_in_MI is in the house! Belmont is going down! Enormous SU contingent… and by “enormous” I mean me and a couple who are ostensibly parents.

Attachments

• IMG_5718.jpeg
    IMG_5718.jpeg
    80.2 KB · Views: 28
They haven't won a set all season.

0-18.
Yeah, we hung tough for the first two and should have won the second. We aren’t very good.

Literally 3 SU fans and I was the only one fully decked out in Orange. A very respectable crowd of MSU fans arrived during the 3rd set prior to their match. A number were cheering for us. Perhaps pity-cheering but nice nonetheless.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom