Kentucky vs Wisconsin | Page 12 | Syracusefan.com

Kentucky vs Wisconsin

peaceeeeeee

Attachments

• drake-kentucky-meme4.jpg
    drake-kentucky-meme4.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 123
Don't you feel sorry for the UK kids on the post game press conference on ESPN now...NOT!!!! Don't worry boys you will still get your paycheck along with your handlers.

What is amazing is that a damn good game turned out the way it should by virtue of some awful officiating going UK's way then spinning back wiskys way. Somewhat of a perfect explanation point for what college basketball has become. Wisky earned and deserved that win. Refs were indeed awful.. just equally awful.

For the one and done players, Kentucky is the perfect place. They have super facilities and Calipari caters to them. I'm amazed that he can get high profile players to sell in to becoming a team. He has players that do not start and get drafted.

That being said, I love this Wisconsin team and enjoy watching Kentucky lose.

For the one and done players, Kentucky is the perfect place. They have super facilities and Calipari caters to them. I'm amazed that he can get high profile players to sell in to becoming a team. He has players that do not start and get drafted.

That being said, I love this Wisconsin team and enjoy watching Kentucky lose.
Again only reason he gets players is cause of $$$$$

Will the pressers be on tv anyplace?
It is on ESPN now. Kentucky just ending. Cal was good. Sometimes he surprises me at how much he does have his players backs. Was very complimentary to his players and to Wisconsin.

What? How is Ryan a "dirtbag?"
It really matters to me when a person in authority has a choice to make that affects another person's life, choosing one way helps the person, and choosing the other way harms them and doesn't benefit the person in authority either, and the person in authority not only makes a choice to harm the other person, but then tries to shrug it off as though they're a powerless victim with hands tied by some system.

http://thegazette.com/2012/04/19/transcript-of-bo-ryan-interview-with-espns-mike-and-mike

To me, that's worse than Cal buying players.

What is amazing is that a damn good game turned out the way it should by virtue of some awful officiating going UK's way then spinning back wiskys way. Somewhat of a perfect explanation point for what college basketball has become. Wisky earned and deserved that win. Refs were indeed awful.. just equally awful.

The skinny guy who called the offensive foul on Gasser wasn't strong. Sometimes pressure gets to refs also. :noidea:

It is on ESPN now. Kentucky just ending. Cal was good. Sometimes he surprises me at how much he does have his players backs. Was very complimentary to his players and to Wisconsin.

Can never call him dumb. He knows when to not ruffle the feathers. Good salesman to the media.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bspencer309

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom