Kentucky vs Wisconsin | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Kentucky vs Wisconsin

Will come down the last possession and UK will win on some BS then we get to hear Calipari talk about how he has freshman and that secratariat the horse never gave up but kept fighting

"and did you know our player's live in luxory dorm rooms with hot tubs and wet bars?"

Let's go Orange...I mean Wisconsin. I got carried away for a second.

I am just befuddled as to why Kaminsky isn't killing these UK bigs with little baby hooks off the glass.

UK is dropping into a zone look every time someone drives. Wisky figured it out on the last possession but messed themselves with a foul away from the ball. You have to make UK pay for collapsing on the drive.

That offensive foul is everything I hate about college hoops. Had ZERO impact on the play. It was 20 feet away from the ball, after the passer had already passed the ball. Just awful.
He passed it and then had to travel another 5-10 feet just to get to Harrison who was already in the process of falling down to bait the ref. You're right. That call is everything that's wrong with college officiating.

That offensive foul is everything I hate about college hoops. Had ZERO impact on the play. It was 20 feet away from the ball, after the passer had already passed the ball. Just awful.

I thought the way the rule used to be if the player makes the pass before they give the charge it's not a foul.

I thought the way the rule used to be if the player makes the pass before they give the charge it's not a foul.
Nowadays if you pass the ball, player calls a timeout, and you run into an opposing player going to the sideline it's a charge.

The best is hearing people try to justify the call

There is zero justification for it. None.

Kaminsky is gassed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom