Kentucky vs Wisconsin | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Kentucky vs Wisconsin

Calipari's exasperated reactions to good plays by the opponent rival Coach Reilly's ,from Mighty Ducks, as the best of all time.

Great strategy by Ryan, letting his team take their lumps in the first half and not having his 2 stars in foul trouble.

UK has basically been played even the last three halves.

You put this team in any legitimate bball conference and they would have three to four losses at least.

They don't clean the glass as well as they should considering their height and Cal is making Buzz look plain sedated comparatively.

better hayes. nigel or willie mays . discuss. and don't steal home without it.

Great half. I thoroughly enjoyed the UK-ND game an I'm loving this game too.

I find myself pulling for Wisconsin...but I wouldn't have nearly the same interest in the final if UK loses.

It's going to take a three point barrage by Wisconsin to beat UK. Either that or a VERY spread out dribble-drive offense. Wisconsin is allowing the Cats to play easy help defense in the paint. Harrison saved the Cats in the first half.

Not sure why that Wisky guard didn't pass to Kaminsky when he had Harrison on his hip. He was WIDE open! Poor decision.

What I love about Wisconsin is the way they play offense. They play great motion offense. Players know what to do, where to be, and when to be moving.

It's going to take a three point barrage by Wisconsin to beat UK. Either that or a VERY spread out dribble-drive offense. Wisconsin is allowing the Cats to play easy help defense in the paint. Harrison saved the Cats in the first half.

Not sure why that Wisky guard didn't pass to Kaminsky when he had Harrison on his hip. He was WIDE open! Poor decision.

I agree. Harrison was terrific. Decker needs to hit lots of threes for Wiscy to win.

I'll bet a million dollars PayPalCal couldn't do half the job Ryan does with the legal players he has.

What I love about Wisconsin is the way they play offense. They play great motion offense. Players know what to do, where to be, and when to be moving.

Play ground vs solid basic ball!

image.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom