Kentucky | Syracusefan.com

Kentucky

AZOrange

Living Legend
This game masks some of it, but the Wildcats are garbage

If Murray struggles their halfcourt offense is all Ulis.

They don't have any post game and Humphreys is more of a junkyard dog player.

Kentucky will need Murray to pick it up.

Kentucky has elite guards and good shotblockers.

This Kentucky team looks like our 2013 Final Four team. Except Jamal Murray gives them an even higher upside.

The D on this Kentucky team is their strength. They rely on a 1 shooter like we did in Southerland and they have an elite PG.

This Kentucky team looks like our 2013 Final Four team. Except Jamal Murray gives them an even higher upside.

The D on this Kentucky team is their strength. They rely on a 1 shooter like we did in Southerland and they have an elite PG.

And that's scary because this field sucks. I think our 2013 team as flawed as it was could have won it all this year.

They are the best offensive team in the country according to Ken Pomeroy. It's the D that isn't great.

How many Syracuse starters would start for Kentucky?

I am not asking to make a point. I am really curious because I have not watched Kentucky this year.

How many Syracuse starters would start for Kentucky?

I am not asking to make a point. I am really curious because I have not watched Kentucky this year.

I can't see how G wouldn't start for any team this year, I'm sure they'd find him a spot and get plenty of minutes but I don't think anybody else really.

I'm sorry, respect to Stonybrook, and as a Long Island guy through and through, I was pulling for them but... wow, that was a pathetic performance. They couldn't even do basic dribbling and passing, let alone trying to make an elusive jumpshot. That was one of the worst performances I've ever seen in the NCAA Tournament. They looked like a JV squad playing Varsity.

They are the best offensive team in the country according to Ken Pomeroy. It's the D that isn't great.

That's unusual for a Kentucky team. Usually it is the other way around.

I'm sorry, respect to Stonybrook, and as a Long Island guy through and through, I was pulling for them but... wow, that was a pathetic performance. They couldn't even do basic dribbling and passing, let alone trying to make an elusive jumpshot. That was one of the worst performances I've ever seen in the NCAA Tournament. They looked like a JV squad playing Varsity.
They were pretty awful. I'm not sure how they won a conference tourney.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom