Key play of the game | Syracusefan.com

Key play of the game

woody44

Walk On
We are up 2 with 1:14 left, off a defensive rebound TE streaks down court and attempts a wild layup without running any clock, State gets the rebound and eventually Turner banks in a three from the top of the key, so instead of potentially running some clock and getting a good shot and maybe being up 4 with :45 left we are down one with :45 left, then the charge call that we always seem to get at the end of games, the last 20 seconds the team showed panic for thefirst time all year, JB left 2 timeouts onthe table. Rant over smh

He did the same thing with 20 seconds to go. I don't think that was the best way to go at it with that amount of time down three. I don't see the cool and colectivness (probably not a word) from him that I saw earlier in the season.

The possession after we grabbed the rebound up 2 was awful, Ennis didn't have an open layup, he should have pulled it back out.

We are up 2 with 1:14 left, off a defensive rebound TE streaks down court and attempts a wild layup without running any clock, State gets the rebound and eventually Turner banks in a three from the top of the key, so instead of potentially running some clock and getting a good shot and maybe being up 4 with :45 left we are down one with :45 left, then the charge call that we always seem to get at the end of games, the last 20 seconds the team showed panic for thefirst time all year, JB left 2 timeouts onthe table. Rant over smh

I think that you're confusing sequences. When Ennis missed the layup, while we were up 2, it resulted in a 2-on-1 for NC State. Cooney fouled the ballhandler, who made both FTs. I do agree that this sequence was pivotal, though

The garbage 3 by Turner came with the game tied.

I think that you're confusing sequences. When Ennis missed the layup, while we were up 2, it resulted in a 2-on-1 for NC State. Cooney fouled the ballhandler, who made both FTs. I do agree that this sequence was pivotal, though

The garbage 3 by Turner came with the game tied.
Yes. The original post in this thread is riddled with inaccuracies.

He did the same thing with 20 seconds to go. I don't think that was the best way to go at it with that amount of time down three. I don't see the cool and colectivness (probably not a word) from him that I saw earlier in the season.
It's cool and collected...lot of people think it's collective...but collectedness isn't a word either...but I get your point.

Yes. The original post in this thread is riddled with inaccuracies.
Sorry about that, i had to leave for work like 10 minutes after the game was over and I was trying to remember how things went down off the top of my head, probably should have rewatched before posting, but felt the need to vent. Apologies

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom