Kharma’s a B!!@h for Seminoles | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Kharma’s a B!!@h for Seminoles

Nope I’m sick of being second class citizens in this league. Playing field was just leveled in the ACC. This is what they get for mouthing off about wanting to leave.

Had this happened with a healthy Travis I might feel bad for them but all this is is them being saved from a blowout.
what? This is exactly what’ll destroy the ACC and leave Syracuse on the outside looking in

what? This is exactly what’ll destroy the ACC and leave Syracuse on the outside looking in
They openly campaigned for a new conference and crapped on the ACC. Careful what you wish for Noles. The SEC doesn’t want them they can go play games in Lubbock and Ames with UCF if they don’t like it.

Playoffs expanding one conference is gone this is fine for Syracuse.

They openly campaigned for a new conference and crapped on the ACC. Careful what you wish for Noles. The SEC doesn’t want them they can go play games in Lubbock and Ames with UCF if they don’t like it.

Playoffs expanding one conference is gone this is fine for Syracuse.
Naive

Was this the year that teams would get “a bonus” for reaching certain goals? Like reaching the CFP.
I feel bad for the players. I believe the CFP Committee made the right decision. Florida State is not the same team without Travis.

OP is a knucklehead if he is happy. this just throws gas on the ACC fire. better believe FSU uses this to stoke the flames of defection with the other perps. ACCs days are numbered
Yes

F acc I’m ready for what’s next. A football league of cuse bc Pitt army temple UConn maybe umass works for me

I think it motivates them to leave the ACC, with an even greater urgency
Maybe but flip side is do you think they make it if they were in the SEC. Easier road from ACC. What would be forward thinking is if they could figure out as a conference how to be more attractive to talen. Stronger as a whole than one part but that takes too much work

Bama would jackhammer FSU if they played right now.
Maybe they would. But I'm basing it across the whole season. Let's be real FSU and Michigan have the same game plan.

OP is a knucklehead if he is happy. this just throws gas on the ACC fire. better believe FSU uses this to stoke the flames of defection with the other perps. ACCs days are numbered
I got laughed out of the Mullen thread for suggesting FSU Clemson UNC Miami etc would be leaving in a few years. Who’s laughing now