Kind of OT: Baylor player's answer to being out-rebounded | Syracusefan.com

Kind of OT: Baylor player's answer to being out-rebounded

The guy shoved his teammate during a timeout and acts like a huge at a press conference, but we're okay with this because LOLZ. I don't get it.

Edit: I also think JB would be PISSED if one of his players talked to the media like that. Ever see a Cuse player carry an attitude with the press? Just because JB does it does not mean that it's tolerated from anyone else.

Tough to tell, but sounded like the reporter was really pressing the issue. JB would be proud of this kid's response.

I'm proud of the response too, but I didnt watch the game.

What kind of answer does the reporter expect, even if it wasn't a season ending loss? Someone watching the game could probably have a better idea than a player in the game with limited focus, if they wanted to dissect it analytically. I'm curious how young the reporter was. I'm also curious if the reporters have a boss who grades them on their performance.

The guy shoved his teammate during a timeout and acts like a huge . . . . . at a press conference, but we're okay with this because LOLZ. I don't get it.

Edit: I also think JB would be PISSED if one of his players talked to the media like that. Ever see a Cuse player carry an attitude with the press? Just because JB does it does not mean that it's tolerated from anyone else.

It's not ok for ANYONE to act like a .

But if I have to choose who gets the benefit of the doubt between a kid coming right off a tough loss or a millionaire coach who has to do this as a part of his job well I don't think I have to finish this thought.

It's not ok for ANYONE to act like a .

But if I have to choose who gets the benefit of the doubt between a kid coming right off a tough loss or a millionaire coach who has to do this as a part of his job well I don't think I have to finish this thought.
Well, could he at least spit his gum out first?

I'll just say it so no one else has to- Get off my yard.

Folks down here in Austin are taking a lot of enjoyment in the Baylor loss... For those not familiar with Baylor they play a 2-3 zone all game long and never ever switch it up. Sound familiar?

Anyways the talk down here is all around wondering why Drew didn't switch up the D at all when Yale clearly knew how to get the shots they wanted against it especially when Baylor has the better athletes. I thought I had stumbled onto this board when I heard that.

The reporter was a . He acted like yale was a cyo team and how can u let those bunch of scrubs outrebound big bad baylor. Ask a question in that tone thats the kind of answer he deserves.

For some reason, this reminds me of G-Mac's last game at SU against TAMU. I think he scored 5 points and a reporter asked him something along the lines of "what did you think of the way you played" and G-Mac responded with something like "it was the last game of my career and I scored 5 points and we lost and it was my fault. I feel great." Sometimes reporters just ask the basic questions without thinking of how it may sound in the end.

Folks down here in Austin are taking a lot of enjoyment in the Baylor loss... For those not familiar with Baylor they play a 2-3 zone all game long and never ever switch it up. Sound familiar?

Anyways the talk down here is all around wondering why Drew didn't switch up the D at all when Yale clearly knew how to get the shots they wanted against it especially when Baylor has the better athletes. I thought I had stumbled onto this board when I heard that.

They did play some MTM in the early 2nd half

If anything, I would have added a little more attitude. Boneheaded question, especially considering Yale is a pretty good rebounding team.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom