Kyle Cuffe Transferring to Syracuse (5/18/23) | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Kyle Cuffe Transferring to Syracuse (5/18/23)

I really like the idea of combo guards also can lead to so much lineup flexibility.

Seems like he’d be a good get for most teams. Surprised by the lack of good portal offers. Definitely worth a shot.
The injuries scare teams IMO.

Perfect for us, I bet he starts next year

Has nothing to do with Judah. Kyle redshirted his freshman year had a major knee injury last year (PCL and another I believe) . Really athletic kid who if he can get it back to it, could be a menace defensively if he locks in on that side of the bal as well. Really athletic and physical(disregard his size he handles the contact really well) who’s gonna be fighting for every loose ball, every steal, etc. pops played at St John’s in the early 2000s.

Last edited:
Guess it’s time to update this one, showed up on my google feed about 10 minutes before the announcement.

IMG_0960.jpeg

Time for the defense to HANDCUFFE the opposition

I like the pedigree here, but he's played 6 minutes in 2 years. Expectations should start low and just hope he's healthy and as athletic as before. This kid is going to bring some toughness, athleticism and attitude to our backcourt, something we've been lacking for years.

His 247 scouting report from high school: "A tad undersized as a scoring or shooting guard but is an extremely explosive athlete. Makes myriad plays defensively and is a major threat finishing at the rim in transition. Excels in a fast open game much more than in a slower constricted game. Loves to get the the rim as a slasher. Finishes with either hand against contact. Needs to develop his pull up game. Does have a quick release on the catch and shoot from deep and shows some potential as a shooter. A playmaker primarily for himself. Has room to improve as a distributor. Is a strong rebounder for his position. Can be a terror on the defensive end with his explosive athleticism."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom