Kyle McCord- The QB Room with Kyle Allen and Jordan Palmer | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Kyle McCord- The QB Room with Kyle Allen and Jordan Palmer

To expound cause I’m worked up. When’s the last time we had a cuse player on offense make a big play in the league? Freaking tyree??? It’s kinda embarrassing. Thank god Fran will change that

Loved how he talked about knowing Fran Brown since middle school and he kept in touch with Kyle every stop along the way just to see how he was doing. Fran told him he'd love to coach him some day. When he hit the portal, Fran was the first to call him at 8:30am and the rest is history. Says a lot about how Fran builds meaningful relationships with kids.

In a little over a month Fran has assembled the most talented roster SU has had in 15 years or more. I cant imagine what this staff is going to accomplish with a full year to recruit.
I hope the Fran experiment is as successful as the early returns suggest. It could be a model for the hoops side if the red experiment doesn’t achieve liftoff.

In a little over a month Fran has assembled the most talented roster SU has had in 15 years or more. I cant imagine what this staff is going to accomplish with a full year to recruit.
Especially if they win 10, or 11 games next year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom