La Familia (Ep 6 now available) | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

La Familia (Ep 6 now available)

These La Familia Episodes are excellent. They show first hand the positive change in the culture of Syracuse University Football and the camaraderie that exists among the players and coaches. Can't wait for Episode 3. Go Orange!!!!!!

Antwan Cordy confirmed once again as a man of steel

Trill definitely has swagger and Adams shoe collection was no joke either. I love these insights into the program and this series is well done thus far. I personally haven't fallen in love with the new uniforms yet, but the players love them, so I will grow to do so. Just seems like a whole lot going on with them and not as simple as I typically enjoy. I'll come around.

So far through two episodes, I must say.. I'm falling in love with Edinger, no homo. He is high energy 24/7 it seems. Love the way the team responds to him and there have been one or two snippets in the video already where he's jacked me up. I went back to watch the FlaSt postgame speech in its entirety and he's front and center on camera. Had me rolling. Right around the 2:45 mark, I swear he's ready to walk blindly into a dark alley and jack some people up.

- Our facilities look pretty good.
- Those weren't shoulder pads on Josh Black. Those were his shoulders.
- I knew that if we just brought back the old uniforms, (or something resembling them) in 5 years, the kids would think they were 'cool'. Or 'rad'...or 'sick'...or whatever.

Now they just need to follow 3 guys who are trying to make the team, (or maybe the two deep), and they'd have "Hard Knocks".

- Our facilities look pretty good.
- Those weren't shoulder pads on Josh Black. Those were his shoulders.
- I knew that if we just brought back the old uniforms, (or something resembling them) in 5 years, the kids would think they were 'cool'. Or 'rad'...or 'sick'...or whatever.

Now they just need to follow 3 guys who are trying to make the team, (or maybe the two deep), and they'd have "Hard Knocks".

Regarding facilities... I think this fall Syracuse football fans will be ECSTATIC with what will be announced... and I mean not able to contain themselves... Calling it a "game changer" is putting it very lightly...

so the part where he says he bought like 60 pairs of discontinued shoes? even at crazy eddie prices thats a few grand

Regarding facilities... I think this fall Syracuse football fans will be ECSTATIC with what will be announced... and I mean not able to contain themselves... Calling it a "game changer" is putting it very lightly...
Are you really going to make me work for this?

My takeaways:
  • There is no shortage of shoes for these young men
  • Josh Black looks like he is ready to rip O-linemen in half
I think the reason Adams was stockpiling shoes was exactly BECAUSE they were in short supply (discontinued).

When you make something scarce people hoard

Thermochromic Pee Troughs!!!!!

5d9d89aafcc7bb1216355a1132994c98.jpg

What a great series and look forward to many more this season. One thing that caught my eye was the lack of wow in the football locker room area vs. competition and hopefully this will change as CUSE continues its winning ways.

What a great series and look forward to many more this season. One thing that caught my eye was the lack of wow in the football locker room area vs. competition and hopefully this will change as CUSE continues its winning ways.
I kinda liked the locker room. It was Clean and crisp. They look better then the monstrosity that is LSU’s new rooms.

Slides and hot tubs and beds for nap time are the new gold standard.
I suppose. But can’t all that be apart of a sports complex and not the locker rooms? Let me have my fresh lockers that are meant just for locker related stuff

Not sure how to read this. First of all, a big announcement like this would typically be confirmed by others in the know. We've heard crickets.

Second - this might read as a joke about incontinence. Which makes me think the announcement is upgraded restrooms.

Not sure how to read this. First of all, a big announcement like this would typically be confirmed by others in the know. We've heard crickets.

Second - this might read as a joke about incontinence. Which makes me think the announcement is upgraded restrooms.

Enhanced pee troughs?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom