Laray Smith to Ind | Syracusefan.com

Laray Smith to Ind

This one actually makes sense. Indiana is a better track school. If that's where his heart is - I say good luck.

Edwards and EO? No sense. Could have been stars from day one here. Now buried on opponents benches.

Track over Football for Mr. Smith. Good luck to you

Both GE and Laray will be playing at Stony Brook in two years...

So much for the NYC pipeline...

Both GE and Laray will be playing at Stony Brook in two years...

So much for the NYC pipeline...
wrong - Laray will be running track for one of the top programs in the country - good for him

I do wish Laray the best but you can't tell me that Anselmo had that much control over both players decisions to bolt from SU's offers. All this talk about playing together was a bunch of bull from 18 yr old kids.

BTW - the B1G Network does televise indoor and outdoor track meets and that is good for Laray.

Did Laray ever give the Cuse track team a look? ACC Track & Field is pretty good.

Talk about an SU program that's losing recruits because of a facilities problem.

Tough to bring in sprinters when you demolished both your indoor tracks.

If I could get a full ride running track or playing a sport and position where injuries are frequent I would choose track as well. Chances are he wasn't going to go pro in football, so he isn't missing out on the pro money. IMO he would be foolish to not pursue track when he has run the second fastest high school 400 time in the entire country.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sdot

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom