Larry Brown considering Derrick Coleman to be an assistant at SMU | Syracusefan.com

Larry Brown considering Derrick Coleman to be an assistant at SMU

Noooooooooooo! Just kidding sort of--would hate to not see him going nuts at the Dome, but obviously would be financially a good thing for him.

One of the smartest players I have ever watched.

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk 2

Well I guess I can start advocating for DC to join Hops staff in a few years : )

It wouldn't be a bad thing for him to get his feet wet somewhere else and he would be learning from one of the all time great coaches. Larry Brown is notorious for jumping from job to job so a perfect scenario would be for DC to work under him for a few years before coming back home to the hill.

From the comments:
Howard, Maligi, Jank out on the recruiting trail? SMU will lock down Dallas, Chicago, and NYC.
Rut, roh!

Since NYC is now locked down by SMU, JAB should probably consider an earlier retirement.

Imagine a world in 5 years where smu is the top prgram in the big east lol

It could be a planted mention by a friend to help prompt activity from a certain program back East that has had some undertones of looking for a bigs coach.

That's right, I'm crediting my earlier post as being the impetus of DC realizing he had to get his name out there to be taken seriously here at SU.

Coleman retweeted this post. Haha

Tom Clark (@ClarkPBA)
4/26/12 7:08 PM
@44TheLegend we gotta tell Jimmy B it's time for you to work with the big men officially. this SMU talk is troubling. good luck tho

If he goes to SMU he might stay. SMU is looking at Larry Brown as a short timer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom