LAX Action for April 3-8 | Syracusefan.com

LAX Action for April 3-8

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
DZ4T_7IWsAENZcW.jpg

5 goals for SU tonight seems high based on the season trajectory so far. I hope Vegas knows something I don't.

They know that Jackson Brown finally graduated.

YTD: 20-7

This weeks picks

ROMO - 1.5
Albany -6.5 ( I reserve the right to change this depending on injury, lol)
Penn State -3.5

Last edited:
Missed last week so 13-11 YTD.

Yale (+3) over Bucknell
Vermont
Albany

LOL Great point, but do they know about Pedicine and is nearly 70% success rate at the X?

Wings played much better last week but the jury's still out on Varello IMHO. I agree +5 seems high.

Wings played much better last week but the jury's still out on Varello IMHO. I agree +5 seems high.

Agreed, wing play a lot like Varello himelf seems to be inconsistent. The loss of Fernandez to that knee injury has really hurt, he was a revelation on the wing before he went down. The big issue for me is the lack of short stick success on the wings. Kennedy has been pretty good but the shorties have been terrible. They really need to step up.

I think SU is clearly the more talented team but if you have watched SU like we all have this year you can see Hobart has a chance at an upset. Bad play at the X, long offensive droughts inconsistent D, if we have all those issues we could be in trouble. The offense wasn't great against ND as it had two long droughts, I am hoping that bodes well for a turnaround performance tonight, the secondary O players should have very favorable matchups especially the middies going against a shorty. Going to need Solomon to play well as I expect Hobart will try and shut off Bomberry and put their best defender on Rehfuss.

11-16

Bucknell +3 (Yale) :)
Vermont -3.5
Michigan -2.5

Last edited:
Hop
Vermont
Albany - subject to change

Ytd. 11-16

13-14 to date. Looking to get to .500 again this week.

Denver
Vermont
Rutgers
And I just threw up in my mouth with that pick...

6-2 UMBC, Albanys D getting rocked by the worst offense in D1

This would be like a #16 seed beating #1. :cool:

I was going to change my pick when Ierlan and Reh were confirmed out but forgot they moved the game up, oops

UMBC 8, Albany 2

Halftime

Albany has won 11 out of 12 FO's.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors