LAX Action for April 8-9 | Syracusefan.com

LAX Action for April 8-9

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
C8vkATGVoAAPNxN.jpg

Just looking at the lines, it makes one wonder whether there are any competent voters out there.

Rutgers is still ranked, let alone at 13.
Rutgers is favored over Michigan - in what universe and what sport is that even possible? That should be a crime, favor Rutgers over any respectable P5 team in any sport.
The #1 team is an underdog by 1.5 to the #8 team.
The #2 team has a significantly tougher schedule than either #1 or #3 (I know, not listed on the lines above, but makes for good discussion).

Just looking at the lines, it makes one wonder whether there are any competent voters out there.

Rutgers is favored over Michigan - in what universe and what sport is that even possible? That should be a crime, favor Rutgers over any respectable P5 team in any sport.
The #2 team has a significantly tougher schedule than either #1 or #3 (I know, not listed on the lines above, but makes for good discussion).
I assume PSU being the underdog has more to do with playing at Maryland than anything else

Michigan is still a relatively new program (5 or so years) and this is the first time they have over 5 wins. There not a high end team as of yet as they were dusted badly by both ND and Maryland. Rutgers should be favored in that game.

I assume PSU being the underdog has more to do with playing at Maryland than anything else

Exactly, SU would probably be an underdog at Maryland as well right now. This will be a very interesting game, ditto for Hopkins at Ohio State

Duke beats ND, impressive game for Fowler who made some great saves. ND defense uncharacteristically poor.

Army wins again beating BU by a goal 11-10. Schedule for them really tightens up navy Loyola and ND

I'm pulling for Maryland to win. This is a first. I'll need to shower tonight.

Duke beats ND, impressive game for Fowler who made some great saves. ND defense uncharacteristically poor.

Army wins again beating BU by a goal 11-10. Schedule for them really tightens up navy Loyola and ND

Fowler was fantastic. Couldn't believe he made that save on a wide open and feet-set Perkovic, who fired a cannon. Duke is tough to beat on their home field. Hope we can win @ UNC so we don't see them(or even ND) in the first round of the ACC.

im glad i dont need the income from betting lax and using this board to make my bets..

rutgers no shot vs mich
albany easy
albany easy over..

im glad i dont need the income from betting lax and using this board to make my bets..

rutgers no shot vs mich
albany easy
albany easy over..

Albany was up 9-2 a little over mid way through the 3rd, they uncharacteristically called the dogs off, they could have won by 15

Hobart or as the nec front row had them listed: Hobert wins 8-7 in OT over St. Joes

Maryland up 5 Penn State heading toward a comfortable win. PSU defense exposed.

So...

Hofstra #1
Syracuse #2

Who's with me. ;)

Hopefully we fair better at 1 then the last few teams. Cornell amd UNC in a span of 4 days, not exactly Siena and VMI.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cardiac

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom