LAX Action for Feb 20-26 | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

LAX Action for Feb 20-26

UNC -2
Loyola -3
Lehigh -9

Also, no way Maryland beats Navy tomorrow.

1-1-1 this week 1.5 points.
4-3-2 overall 5 points.

Hobart 21 Colgate 13. Gotta believe most Statesman will be glued to their sets tommorow

Hobarts D hasn't been tested at all. They have a very good offense but if Mellen is back I think we can really clamp down on them. Watched a decent amount of there games they have some real nice offensive players but there gonna struggle with out middies and at the X

Gray's last goal came with 10 seconds left in game and shot clock off. Not a good look, will definitely leave a mark on Hopkins.
Really??? No reason for Breschi to have had him in .

Gray's last goal came with 10 seconds left in game and shot clock off. Not a good look, will definitely leave a mark on Hopkins.
Hopkins and UNC may have some beef from lat year. Was a dirty game that unc lost in a heartbreaker

Albany beats Drexel but has to go to OT to do it. Bot a great sign for the Danes

Michigan lost Merrimack, brutal loss and a real bad look for the B10. There 1-4 ,this week after struggling last week as well.
No one asked me, but I think the B1G should drop lacrosse and start televising quidditch. Maybe they can finally win a NC in that. What do they have, 1 NC in basketball and football combined in the last decade or so?

Either change the focus to quidditch or pay the rights to lacrosse from the Ivy League and show that instead of the putrid, pus filled, maggot smelling bag of waste they are calling lacrosse.

1582419564921.png

No one asked me, but I think the B1G should drop lacrosse and start televising quidditch. Maybe they can finally win a NC in that. What do they have, 1 NC in basketball and football combined in the last decade or so?

Either change the focus to quidditch or pay the rights to lacrosse from the Ivy League and show that instead of the putrid, pus filled, maggot smelling bag of waste they are calling lacrosse.
You're holding back, Tom.

Terps won the men's lacrosse title in 2017.
(They have won a few women's titles for the Big Ten also.)

cornell up 13-6 at the half vs HP.. cornell down a man 7 times is pretty much keeping this game somewhat close right now

I think HP over scheduled a bit early..

down 15-8 after 3 vs maryland
down 11-8 after 3 vs Duke
down 18-7 after 3 vs Cornell.. We will see if Cornell slows it down like the last 2 games or finishes this one off better

3-3 overall - 3 points

SU -2
Cornell -4 (High Point)
Richmond +4
SU -2 (T)
Cornell -4 (High Point) (W)
Richmond +4 (L)

1-1-1 this week.

4-4-1 overall / 4.5 points

1-1-1 for 1.5 points this week, 6 to date
Carolina w, (they look good)
Richmond l, (ND looks good)