The Mayor of Dewitt
DZek3zrVMAACsDs.jpg

SU +2
Hopkins -1.5
Yale - 3.5
Army +1

Last edited:
Bazley. :(

Have to admit, the older I get this stuff doesn't bother me any more. I could truly care less. I'm a bit relieved that we won't have to deal with the 'he gone' posts all season long and then the chicken little crowd at the end of the season crying 'oh how will we ever replace him."

Have to admit, the older I get this stuff doesn't bother me any more. I could truly care less. I'm a bit relieved that we won't have to deal with the 'he gone' posts all season long and then the chicken little crowd at the end of the season crying 'oh how will we ever replace him."

Yeah, we can deal with it now. :rolleyes:

1-2 last week, 10-14 overall

Stony Brook +10.5
Hop -1.5
Army +1

3-0 last week, 18-6 overall.

Richmond +3.5
G-Town +6
Working on the third pick, lol.
Rutty +1.5

Last edited:
Cornell, RoMo, Georgetown

I sure wish I knew which version of the Orange is going to show up in the Dome on Saturday, the offensively stale and defensively hapless version that was crushed by JHU, or the offensively crisp and defensively "good enough" version that beat Duke.

11-13 on the year. Need a Easter blessing to go 3-0 this weekend and above .500. Guess I need some dogs this weekend...

Yale
Rutgers
BobbyMo!!!

11-13 on the year. Need a Easter blessing to go 3-0 this weekend and above .500. Guess I need some dogs this weekend...

Yale
Rutgers
BobbyMo!!!

Thought about RoMo to, Bryant gives me pause though. They always play one game a year where there D is just unbelievable and they dominant a high end offense. Worried this is that game, though I thin Romos offense is light years better then Bryants.

Denver cam back and won.

guess I should have ridden the Cornell train a bit longer. up 15-2 at the half.
they are trying to score 20+ for the 3rd game in a row for the first time since 1976 when the finished 3 games by beating Syracuse back in the Cornell heyday

1-1 with Rutty pending.
Gtown easy cover but UVA with the way late backdoor cover

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
granthath9

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom