Last edited:
The Maryland attackman are huge. They make out guys look like midgets

Wizzy 6-3, 215#
Maltz 6-2, 165#
Bernhardt 6-1, 195#

Seebold 6-1, 205#
Rehfuss 6-0, 183#
Hiltz 5-7, 179#

UVA looks impressive, LaSalla doing work as usual. Long way to go but Maryland is in trouble.

Carc was wrong on that last UVA goal - it was 5 hole.

Twerp goalie looks less solid on low shots. He’s been mostly money on high ones.

i like the smaller stadium situation. Would love to see the final four back in Byrd (no idea the new name), Rutgers, etc.

Wizzy 6-3, 215#
Maltz 6-2, 165#
Bernhardt 6-1, 195#

Seebold 6-1, 205#
Rehfuss 6-0, 183#
Hiltz 5-7, 179#

Our guys are big on paper. :rolleyes: The eye test tells a different story. Rehfuss looks the biggest when I’m watching.

UVAs DPoles are also huge, 6-4, 6-5, 6-7 I think Quint said. The UMD attackman are right there with them in terms of size.

Schellenberger just big boy'd Grill.

Don't like the back to back violations called on face offs (both ways). Would rather the officials not get influenced by both coaching staffs.

Shellenberger a rs frosh is doing what Sowers couldn't. He is multi dimensional

Both Defenses starting to struggle, UVa has to keep scoring, a prolonged drought will doom them.

UVA keeps trying to one man clear and it's resulted in multiple turnovers. Really gotta clean that up

Thought for sure momentum was going to swing on that blown reset call.

Before that, they missed Laviano getting rocked off ball and Schellenberger was held prior to his shot.

They're definitely letting them play as Laviano was also decked from behind on a loose ball.

That should about do it. Impressive performance by UVA

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bspencer309

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom