2 p.m.Sacred Heart at LIUESPN+
2:30 p.m.Merrimack at VermontESPN+
4:30 p.m.Ohio State at RutgersBTN+
Sunday, March 31
TimeGameNetwork
2 .m.Cleveland State at Air ForceESPN+
7 p.m.Maryland at Penn StateBig Ten Network

Last edited:
Nice to have 2 games going rn NESN has Harvard-UVA and I have the smart TV on Americas Team vs Bryant. Hope we see an upset in one or both of these I absolutely despise Bryant and UVA. It really stinks when nothing is on the cable box bc they want to show softball instead.

Army down 3-1 to UNC. Again this is typical Army, play SU like its memorial day and then lose multiple games they shouldn't.

Last edited:
Anyone watching the UVA-Harvard game? I see Harvard up 6-3 at the half, Harvard playing that good or an off day for UVA?

As for UNC, lets see if they can close out the game. They let High Point come back and win, maybe Army can make the same run.

Army down 3-1 to UNC. Again this is typical Army, play SU like its memorial day and then lose multiple games they shouldn't.
I’ve said it multiple times… Gait needs to take them off the schedule. I get it, it’s a traditional rivalry, but like you said they come into the game every year like they are going to get dishonorably discharged if they lose. Plenty of other good teams out there you could replace them with.

Pretty impressive comeback win for the Terps over PSU to end the weekend.

UMd fell behind 6-2 in the 1st quarter, then 8-4 at half. Then in the 2nd half with Wierman winning face-offs and the Terps offense scoring, it turned around suddenly. Terps win 13-11.

Pretty impressive comeback win for the Terps over PSU to end the weekend.

UMd fell behind 6-2 in the 1st quarter, then 8-4 at half. Then in the 2nd half with Wierman winning face-offs and the Terps offense scoring, it turned around suddenly. Terps win 13-11.
Impressive win. In watching the game, I felt PSU's 8-4 lead was somewhat misleading. Fracyon stole some goals from Terp shooters in that first half. Easily could have been 8-6 or 7. Credit to Maryland to keep plugging away when it looked like Fracyon was not going to let anything in. Sets up interesting remainder of B10 play.

I’ve said it multiple times… Gait needs to take them off the schedule. I get it, it’s a traditional rivalry, but like you said they come into the game every year like they are going to get dishonorably discharged if they lose. Plenty of other good teams out there you could replace them with.
Man, I could not disagree more. Drop a team because they beat you almost every season?!! You can not be serious... Slugger rolling over in grave with this one. Personally speaking, the Army game is one of my favorite games each year because of the challenge they pose.

Man, I could not disagree more. Drop a team because they beat you almost every season?!! You can not be serious... Slugger rolling over in grave with this one. Personally speaking, the Army game is one of my favorite games each year because of the challenge they pose.
Tech37, completely agree with you and said same after Army game. Lose a game in overtime and you want to drop the opponent? No way. If you want to make it to championship weekend you have to play good teams and beat them. You get better by playing good teams.

You may want to check SU's record vs Army the last 25 years, it's pretty lopsided and not in Army's favor. It's not about winning or losing the game, the problem is Army rarely lives up to the play vs SU the rest of the year and the win or loss ends up hurting SU. The argument for not playing Army goes back to the mid and late 2000s when SU was winning pretty much every game. Army will likely remain on the schedule so the discussion overall is moot but people are putting to much stock into last years Army team (that SU didn't play) versus what their season usually ends up looking like.

I believe Slugger is very much alive.

Impressive win. In watching the game, I felt PSU's 8-4 lead was somewhat misleading. Fracyon stole some goals from Terp shooters in that first half. Easily could have been 8-6 or 7. Credit to Maryland to keep plugging away when it looked like Fracyon was not going to let anything in. Sets up interesting remainder of B10 play.
But the Terps were not going to get those opportunities back, and for a team that had had struggles scoring it looked bad. The only thing that gave me a little optimism was the Terps' defense held PSU to just 2 goals in the 2nd period. The Terps did fight back in the 3rd quarter getting it to 9-7, but PSU got it back to 10-7 at the end of the 3rd.
In the end, it was that unexpected offensive barrage at the start of the 4th quarter, where the Terps scored 5 goals in less than 5 minutes (Pinch me I must have been dreaming!) that did it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom