Class of 2015 - LB Doyle Grimes (FL) Signed with Marshall | Page 13 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 LB Doyle Grimes (FL) Signed with Marshall

. You have to sign one and fax it in after 7 am wednesday it can not have a fax time before 7 am and they want it before 705 am.You get a second copy that you mail in and a third copy you use at the signing at the high school ceremony...that one you keep. sorry i miss understood what coach lea said he was coming out for on monday.
Thanks a lot, jerk. Now everyone in this coffee shop is looking at me like I'm some crazy guy in the corner laughing at my iPad. ;)
You should attempt to fade into Bolivia.

It is almost quitting time: let's go out and grab a bear

for the really smart folks hear: I await your retorts with baited breath

Wherein I speculate that Grimes will wrap up this year's class: http://.com/will-doyle-grimes-round-out-sus-recruiting-class/

Wherein I speculate that Grimes will wrap up this year's class: http://.com/will-doyle-grimes-round-out-sus-recruiting-class/
Noone covers Cuse recruiting like you. Your a veritable suppository of information!

Noone covers Cuse recruiting like you. Your a veritable suppository of information!
Ha...I almost feel like you're being sarcastic, but I appreciate it anyway! We're definitely trying.

Stephen Bailey ‏@Stephen_Bailey1
Syracuse LB target Doyle Grimes. RT @MealTicket__: Making a life changing decision come Wednesday !
image.jpg

I
I'm willing to bet Grimes commits and then winds up playing elsewhere before his college days are over.

Shaky Potatoes.
I couldn't agree with you more about Grimes but hoping he commits/signs and the rest will be history...

Come on people...This sounds just like all the posts from the Estime thread before he committed. To prarphrase y'all...Oh he won't make it to SU he has committed and decommitted several times. Oh he won't ever qualify. Oh he can't even spell.

Well I hope he commits and has a great career at Syracuse.

Come on people...This sounds just like all the posts from the Estime thread before he committed. To prarphrase y'all...Oh he won't make it to SU he has committed and decommitted several times. Oh he won't ever qualify. Oh he can't even spell. I hope he commits and has a great career at Syracuse.

I don't think people truly understand how difficult of a process this is for kids who are 17-19 years old. Mix in some immaturity and a wide range of parental involvement and you are going to get some pretty interesting results. I think choosing a college is a unique and heavy decision to make for a normal student. Add in all of the other element s and influences that a D1 recruit deals with and the results can be quite ridiculous sometimes.