LB Geoff Cantin-Arku: Drafted by CFL Montreal Alouettes | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

LB Geoff Cantin-Arku: Drafted by CFL Montreal Alouettes

This is one of the guys i heard wasn't happy at the Rutgers game. If my source is correct and i believe he is one more significant D player and 2 D coaches.

Dino really needs to win. This is bad but was somewhat expected.
Outside of White it doesn't matter if we lose a D coach. It might even be better to get a guy who knows the system. Kinda weird that we went all in on the Rocky Long system and have 4 assistants with no experience with said system.

Wasn’t he a week 1 starter and got jumped by Wax or am I mixing it up?

say what you want but on October 4th i posted i heard it was gonna happen, and its happened several times now, give it another week or so see if it happens again.
Struggling teams always have coaches that lost the locker room. There will be more transfers if they win out or lose out.

Chris02M said:
makes no sense with 2 to 3 games left

It does if your position coach is leaving.

You mean he's gonna leave because the position coach who isn't starting him might be leaving?

Wouldn't a new position coach give you a chance to shuffle the deck and reestablish yourself?

I don't get this one; 4th in LB reps with 352 reps (35 a game). Led the team with 218 reps on special teams. he was averaging more than 50 plays a game.

So what I'm learning from this thread is that everyone hates Tony White?

You wake up with one set of expectations for your day...

Everyone is unhappy with 41-3. Including Dino. It would be a story if someone wasn’t upset.
Not talking about end of game or final score.

Simple fix. SU goes to a model of only recruiting portal transfers and then they cant leave without sitting out a season and are less likely to transfer.

We can become the football equivalent of The Island of Misfit Toys.

That would make a splash. ;)

Simple fix. SU goes to a model of only recruiting portal transfers and then they cant leave without sitting out a season and are less likely to transfer.

We can become the football equivalent of The Island of Misfit Toys.

That would make a splash. ;)
Basically Kansas St but with Portal Transfers instead of JUCO's.

Does their scholarship stick once they put their name in the portal. and if so, why? Aren't they getting the scholie to play or at least be on the roster?

Not talking about end of game or final score.
Well if SU won, I don’t think Wildhack would have been upset. How can it not be how they lost?

The portal is a 2021 reality.

One team losing this many players to it in one season is not typical.

This is strange.

It depends. I’ve been under the impression that our team had some culture issues. I’ve viewed the players that have left (most but not all) as attrition, due to rooting this out and establishing accountability. Maybe these players are leaving because Dino is finally holding players more accountable and some haven’t liked that, so they left.

On the other hand, players like Garrett Williams’ father have been openly critical of coaching decisions on Twitter, so maybe the frustration lay elsewhere. I like GWill’s dad, seems like a smart/ level headed guy and his “criticisms” I mentioned are fair.

Ultimately, its probably a multitude of things.