LB Geoff Cantin-Arku: Drafted by CFL Montreal Alouettes | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

LB Geoff Cantin-Arku: Drafted by CFL Montreal Alouettes

Haven’t heard much about Monroe on the recruiting trail and we almost lost him to FSU last year so I’d say an educated guess is he’s the other coach. I hope not though!
Gee wiz, if we lose our best recruiter….our recruiting classes might go from 14th ranked in the ACC to…..14th. Would hate to lose that 3 star, 115th ranked CB in the country.

Haven’t heard much about Monroe on the recruiting trail and we almost lost him to FSU last year so I’d say an educated guess is he’s the other coach. I hope not though!

We did? First I heard that.

Certainly not good news, I’m starting to think the portal and the NIL may be the beginning of the end of my fanatical devotion to SU For football and hoops , This just sucks. I don’t believe for a second within the next couple months teams all over are going to lose key players, and it’s the have nots that don’t have depth that will suffer . And the gap will widen.
Why can’t Syracuse play the portal to their advantage?

We did? First I heard that.
I had heard from someone close to their program that they though he was going there. I think(not positive) that someone on here said they’d heard the same thing.

I had heard from someone close to their program that they though he was going there. I think(not positive) that someone on here said they’d heard the same thing.
I heard that every last coach loves cny, Salmon Fishing, skiing, and Alex Bay and everyone one of them 100% intends to retire ,die and be buried here.

wth, so going forward forever on a permanent basis anyone and everyone can transfer and play immediately elsewhere the next year, how did I miss this?!
And the good coaches are adjusting and using the portal to their advantage(see Michigan state). At syracuse, Dino says he doesn’t like the portal. Fire him.

And the good coaches are adjusting and using the portal to their advantage(see Michigan state). At syracuse, Dino days he doesn’t like the portal. Fire him.
Dino may have said he doesn’t like it but he sure as well is going to use it , and he already has ( Simmons Shrader and others)

I wonder if it will be challenging for the exit champ to also be the entry champ.

(Editor’s note - not a gay joke).
ok sure.gif

Outside of White it doesn't matter if we lose a D coach. It might even be better to get a guy who knows the system. Kinda weird that we went all in on the Rocky Long system and have 4 assistants with no experience with said system.
Good coaches leave lame duck programs they dont join them.

Dino may have said he doesn’t like it but he sure as well is going to use it , and he already has ( Simmons Shrader and others)
What's weird is that he kind of looks down on the portal, several times stating there's a reason guys are in the portal, but his starting QB was from the portal.

I remember this rumor too. Didnt Monroe get a bump to AHC?

I've been demanding a magical pony that farts buttercrunch ice cream, and it has yet to arrive at my house.

Friggin' SU.
Would you really eat ice cream if it came out that hole?