Class of 2015 - LB Jordan Fox (NJ) Verbal to Stanford | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 LB Jordan Fox (NJ) Verbal to Stanford

yep that's it. Great family.
It has become quite popular. I grew up just around the corner from it. Did you ever pop in to The Bungalo Inn, right across the street?

It has become quite popular. I grew up just around the corner from it. Did you ever pop in to The Bungalo Inn, right across the street?

No we would just stop in there to see my roommates parents, and eat when we came into town.

yep that's it. Great family.

Whitesboro Class of '99 here also. I played soccer, but I'm trying to think back to who were the corners on that team. No idea... but hell I never knew there were so many W'boro members of this board.

No we would just stop in there to see my roommates parents, and eat when we came into town.

And if I read this before I responded, I would know exactly who you meant. I saw him at a wedding down in North Carolina in July. Small, small world.

official = nice

"I would say Stanford, Syracuse and Virginia are recruiting me the hardest right now," Fox said in the article.

Fox emphasized that he's looking for a good fit athletically and academically. Here's what he had to say of SU:

"Syracuse was amazing," Fox said in the article. "When going up there, the coaches have always been persistent with building a relationship with me and I feel I can learn a lot so much from the Cuse."

"I would say Stanford, Syracuse and Virginia are recruiting me the hardest right now," Fox said in the article.
Which one of these are not like the others?

Which one of these are not like the others?

Virginia is not like the others?

Last two years:

UVA is 6-18 (0 bowl games)
Syracuse is 15-11 (2-0 in bowl games)
Stanford is 23-5 (1-1 in bowl games)

Virginia is not like the others?

Last two years:

UVA is 6-18 (0 bowl games)
Syracuse is 15-11 (2-0 in bowl games)
Stanford is 23-5 (1-1 in bowl games)
Virginia also doesn't start with S like the others.;)

Damn you guys and your analogies, I was going to say the "big bowl" isn't like the others and was excited because I'm pretty sure I'm right.

:)

Damn you guys and your analogies, I was going to say the "big bowl" isn't like the others and was excited because I'm pretty sure I'm right.

:)
At this point any bowl this year will be a gift.

B4YFwSQIQAMPdHV.jpg:large