Class of 2024 - LB Matthew Stenbroten (WI) Flipped to North Dakota St | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 LB Matthew Stenbroten (WI) Flipped to North Dakota St

We are the Rodney Dangerfield of CFB.
This year will change that.
"When I was born I was so ugly, the doctor slapped my mother."
"I went into a bar and asked for a double. The bartender looks at me, goes in the back and brings out a guy that looks just like me."
dfdd94ab060bf6c3964633090efea2d8_XL.jpg

We are the Rodney Dangerfield of CFB.
This year will change that.
"When I was born I was so ugly, the doctor slapped my mother."
"I went into a bar and asked for a double. The bartender looks at me, goes in the back and brings out a guy that looks just like me."
dfdd94ab060bf6c3964633090efea2d8_XL.jpg
"My wife and I were happy for 20 years. Then we met."
"I drink too much. Last time I gave a urine sample, it had an olive in it."
"I asked my old man if I could go ice skating on the lake. He told me, 'wait til it gets warmer."

Loved the guy!

"I asked my old man if I could go ice skating on the lake. He told me, 'wait til it gets warmer."

Loved the guy!
And your not going get respect here either. lol

Loved the guy!
I saw Rodney at Radio City when he had made his huge comeback and had done the Rappin’ Rodney video. He was amazing

Essentially Derek McDonalds twin is who this dude is. And DM was a pleasant surprise last year. I like what the coaches are doing, they have a vision for their positions and hunt that athlete type down.
from what im hearing he is a step up athletically from 'Derek who is a very good player

Biggest offers looked like the academies or maybe Wyoming.
Yeah I think he ends up some place like that or maybe one of the larger 1AA's in the region.

I feel bad, I don’t even remember this young man. I hope he finds a great landing spot.

I was going to say the same thing. Forgot he was a commit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom