Let's play 'Who Leaked The Bracket?' | Syracusefan.com

Let's play 'Who Leaked The Bracket?'

It has been confirmed

62946292.jpg

Mark Coyle. We will now be barred from the next 10 tourneys.

Rockslide7... anyone remember that cat?

Easily the most endearingly outrageous poster I've ever encountered on these things. I remember a few times laughing so hard my face would hurt. I wish I'd saved a few of those threads.

For those who can remember the 90s: El Nino.

For those who can't, El Nino was like "terrorists", an overused term that was blamed for everything and drilled into folks' heads repeatedly by the media. Here is the description of the video which explains it better:
"Published on Oct 15, 2013
The buzz word of the 1990s was El Nino, which many media outlets blamed every event on. Sound familiar?
Chris Farley may not explain the warming of ocean water in the Pacific and how that impact Atlantic tropical storms and winters in the US, but he captured ridiculous overuse pretty well. Get set, a real El Nino is building for the 2013-2014 US winter."

Josh Wright . . . because I blame everything on Josh Wright.

Somewhat unrelated, but when I was working at ESPNU I was covering the football FCS playoff selection show. I received the bracket that morning (around 7 a.m) and the show aired at noon. It was labeled as a private e-mail and obviously couldn't share it. It could have been leaked by anybody but my guess is that a Production Assistant leaked it to a friend who leaked it to somebody who leaked it to somebody.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom