Status
Not open for further replies.

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
Syracuse vs Liberty
Friday, September 24, 2021 | 8:00 p.m.
TV: ACC Network | Drew Carter '19, Bobby Carpenter, Taylor Davis

044DAEF4-A14E-4257-A807-3D250617A3A5.jpeg

I just can't get a good feeling about the game.
Keep going back and forth about it and who might win, why, etc.
Just not feeling it, now it could be the embarrassment we had vs Rutgirls or the stain of last year just not washing off.
This is honestly the season for me do we turn the corner towards a bowl or towards a new coach...

Honestly it just comes down to trust that the offense can get going. I’d say Cuse score 24 or more they win. Don’t see 21 getting it done. I’m optimistic and feel good about this game as well

My gut is 3-0 on the year. I feel way more positive about this game than Rutgers, and I'm not sure why.
I’m not gonna lie, if we win tonight and are 3-1, my first thought is gonna be how they heck did Rutgers keep us from going 4-0 and that we should be 4-0. Also if Tucker has another huge game tonight, think how much buzz he would be getting if we were undefeated with the numbers he’s putting up…lot of season left and if he keeps it up and we win tonight and keep winning. Tucker will start making noise nationally

I think we are gonna need maybe a pair of turnovers to win. Today could be the day to get them. A couple of short fields or a defensive TD could seal Liberty’s fate.

imagine being an AD agency rep pitching the LIBERTY INSURANCE ad jingle.
"what have you got ? nothing. but the meeting is in 2 minutes ! OK how about this..."
LIBERTY LIBERTY LIIIBBEERRTYY, LIBERTY.
GENIUS !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online