Liberty Game... | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Liberty Game...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me too.
But hey, by hook or by crook, give Shrader 4 full quarters.
Orrrrr

1632523737207.png

Hugh Freeze getting out the Sheba Savory Chicken Entree for that cat.

Even if Tommy is injured, he seems to be injury prone, and that alone could be reason to move on. Jacobian is good also. I'm ok with all of this. Hope Tommy can play backup. I guess we shall see if this is permanent or not. Part of why having Schrader is good. We never had good backup and now we do.

Hopefully Liberty didn't prepare for Shrader and they're completely lost on how to defend short passes and a running QB.

If Tommy isn't hurt? Ridiculous. Garrett's passing grade againsti Albany 58.7
Devito 90.4

Devito has measured better in every metric.. including running.
I have to agree my emotions are mixed rn I was on the schrader train but also not exactly ecstatic after Albany and realized Tommy should be the guy to lose the job .

College football is such a soap opera lol I can’t believe it

Pena apparently will be unavailable tonight according to stephen, could that be a blessing in disguise? obviously hoping he is completely healthy but him returning punts left a lot to be desired the first 3 weeks.

Looking back at what dino says I think Devito was the hurt one. We will see based on if devito is dressed

With Shrader in, I would play the big wideouts.
None of our wrs can separate anyway, might as well have physical specimens that can fight for the ball.
Play Alford and Gadsden.
Hopefully he throws it hard enough to reach tjem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online