Lindsley...is this true? | Syracusefan.com

Lindsley...is this true?

Bad riddance to good rubbish. He can take his radio face somewhere else. Maybe he can get some government handouts over there to help his horrible show going. It works for so many others.

Edit: I had a huge crush on the oldest Van Trap daughter growing up. :cool:

I wonder if Mike will refer to his new city as "a dump" on the air. He has been the worst representative of our town for years. Any Albany listeners better freshen up on their Bonaventure knowledge.
I give that douchenozzle one year in Albany

Gottlieb show is replacing him. Actually a major upgrade

I wonder if Mike will refer to his new city as "a dump" on the air. He has been the worst representative of our town for years. Any Albany listeners better freshen up on their Bonaventure knowledge.
I rarely listen to local sports talk radio, but I think it will be funny if he tries to pass himself off as a Cuse expert. Usually if I am in the car in the afternoon I am listening to Francesa or some music if I need to avoid sports.

Syndicated radio.

Next.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I always hate to see local programming replaced at the expense of more syndicated programming, but this isn't much of a loss. He always came across as a truly unpleasant character.

I always hate to see local programming replaced at the expense of more syndicated programming, but this isn't much of a loss. He always came across as a truly unpleasant character.
He also went on record saying montana would be a tough game. Any doubt he was rooting for us to lose?

Do we even have a sports talk radio station over here in Albany?? I catch Cuse games on WGY when on the road but I honestly haven't heard anyone on the air talk sports since John Graney hung em up.

He also went on record saying montana would be a tough game. Any doubt he was rooting for us to lose?

No doubt. Apart from his Bonnies, he seems to hate everything, including most of the players on his Yankees. He also seems to take pleasure in stirring the pot regarding rumors about the SU athletic program. Good riddance.

Do we even have a sports talk radio station over here in Albany?? I catch Cuse games on WGY when on the road but I honestly haven't heard anyone on the air talk sports since John Graney hung em up.
Sure. They are two sports channels. Hard to believe that many people would listen in to the local shows, but 104.5 has the Yankees and 980 carries the Red Sox. Not sure if anyone carries the Mets.

Well, now that I've avoided the channel for months now, I will give it another shot! I've said it before, the guys voice was like nails on a chalk board!

Gottlieb show is replacing him. Actually a major upgrade

Jim Rome followed by Doug Gottlieb. Good Grief!

"THE VOICE OF THE CENTRAL NEW YORK SPORTS FAN" :crazy:

Jim Rome followed by Doug Gottlieb. Good Grief!

"THE VOICE OF THE CENTRAL NEW YORK SPORTS FAN" :crazy:
I agree that the first choice would definitely be a local show but I guess they're moving away from that. Has anyone heard if bud and manchild are staying on?

I agree that the first choice would definitely be a local show but I guess they're moving away from that. Has anyone heard if bud and manchild are staying on?

It's cheaper. Just like printing the paper three days a week. Get used to it.

Once you lose a local voice for syndicated radio, the local presence probably isn't ever coming back.

With the change to Gottlieb, The Score 1260's weekday lineup now consists of:
6a-9a Tiki Barber, Dana Jacobsen, and Brandon Tierney
9a-10a The John Feinstein Show
10a-12p Bud and the Manchild
12p-3p The Jim Rome Show
3p-6p The Doug Gottlieb Show
6p-10p Chris Moore and Brian Jones
10p-2a Scott Ferrall
2a-6a The D.A. Show with Damon Amendolara

What is this radio thing these old farts are all ranting about and why does it have 1,260 channels?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom