Local TV says NC State QB may not play | Syracusefan.com

Local TV says NC State QB may not play

Crusty

Living Legend
Brandon Mitchell who broke a bone in his left foot will not be ready for this Saturday.

Replacement junior Pete Thomas has thrown 1 TD and 5 picks.

We seriously cannot give up so many big plays this week. Limit the big plays and we should be fine with this game. Too many big plays vs. Clemson in the first half and with Northwestern.

Looks like they've got two WR's and a RB also banged up and questionable for the game.

We seriously cannot give up so many big plays this week. Limit the big plays and we should be fine with this game. Too many big plays vs. Clemson in the first half and with Northwestern.

I could be wrong but I am pretty sure the majority of the big plays was a result of #9 biting on screen fakes. Someone should tell that guy to stay on his assignment. Also...someone should let him know he doesn't run a 4.3 and should play off a little bit if he isn't going to jam the receiver at the line.

I could be wrong but I am pretty sure the majority of the big plays was a result of #9 biting on screen fakes. Someone should tell that guy to stay on his assignment. Also...someone should let him know he doesn't run a 4.3 and should play off a little bit if he isn't going to jam the receiver at the line.

I am just wondering how you play off AND jam a receiver at the line? They are direct opposite types of play.

I am just wondering how you play off AND jam a receiver at the line? They are direct opposite types of play.
I am saying that he isn't capable of staying someone in press coverage especially considering he doesn't jam them at the line. Therefore he needs to back up or learn to jam.

I wonder how Drew Allen feels about this game? I'd guess he would have been qb1 or at the worst 2 and playing due to the injury to Mitchell.