lol at Doug's wiki page | Syracusefan.com

lol at Doug's wiki page

orange03

Starter
Okay, which one of you guys put that on there?

The best part is, no one cares enough about Doug Gottlieb (other than Syracuse fans) to bother checking out his Wikipedia page, so that might stay up there for awhile.

This thread could go so many places lol

It is awfully tempting to edit a few minor things in there. Not that I ever would, of course...

Hahahaha almost soiled my pants with whoever did this.

Doug Gottlieb​
Born Douglas Cantshoot Gottdweeb
January 15, 1976 (age 36)
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Occupation Analyst/Douchebag
Employer ESPN

Noted thief lol. I can think of so many other changes but they are all below the belt...

Oh no. Nearly peed my pants. This is too funny ...

I don't think we should bring this to anyone's attention just yet. Let it quietly evolve for a bit.

Personal life
Gottlieb met future wife Angie, a native of Drumright, Oklahoma and fellow Oklahoma State alum, while attending Oklahoma State and has been married since August 2000.[14] The couple have three children. Gottlieb's brother Gregg is currently an assistant basketball coach for the University of California.[15]

Doug is an avid fan of Hello Kitty. He has a Hello Kitty tattoo on his left shoulder and has been known to travel to Hello Kitty conventions. At Comic-Con 2009, Doug was seen wearing a homemade Hello Kitty outfit.

images

I don't think we should bring this to anyone's attention just yet. Let it quietly evolve for a bit.

Yes definitely agree. There is much more fun to be had.

I admit I've added a few. Let's see who can find my latest alteration...

Clucks like a chicken haha. That's priceless...

Well Hello, Kitty. Reviews are in:

"Cluck cluck!" - Long Beach Press-Telegram

Some of it is funny but the thief stuff :bang: is overboard despite being true. Reflects poorly on us - sorry to be a party pooper.

Some of it is funny but the thief stuff :bang: is overboard despite being true. Reflects poorly on us - sorry to be a party pooper.
Doesn't the fact he WAS a thief reflect more poorly on him?

That said, I'm trying not to be mean spirited with the stuff I'm adding.

Also, whoever added Hello Kitty: excellent work adding a "source."

I think president of his own fan club might be better...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doug_Gottlieb

Douglas Michael Gottlieb (born January 15, 1976 in Milwaukee, Wisconsin) is a former NCAA collegiate basketball player for the University of Notre Dame and Oklahoma State University, and theRussian Basketball Super League. He is currently an ESPN analyst and host of the ESPN Radio show The Doug Gottlieb Show, and he absolutely blows.

I actually don't mind him, he's obviously a dick head but can't fault a guy for what he thinks.
Doug is such a funny little man. I certainly have moments when I think he is a complete tool but other times he has some insightful things to contribute to the discourse. Every team needs an antagonist or two. He is also the smarmyiest of the smarmy of all ESPN talking heads. Oh, wait I forgot about Dykes! Yikes.

This:

Doug Gottlieb​
Born​
Douglas Cantshoot Gottdweeb
January 15, 1976 (age 36)
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Occupation​
Analyst/Douchebag
Employer​
ESPN
Known for​
His love for non conference road games

"Gottlieb earned the ire of many when he singlehandedly got the show Arrested Development removed from the Fox Network, citing that the show didn't have a strong enough non-network resume and would likely be eliminated early if it faced stiffer competition"

:rolling:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom