Look what I found on YouTube... | Syracusefan.com

Look what I found on YouTube...

Miami would outscore us 196-30 over the next five seasons before they went to the ACC.

Eric15 said:
66-13. Enjoy! YouTube Video

I was there!! Man what list of NFL stars in that game.

Best thing about that video, is the pageantry. Lots of band, and no DJ.

Worst thing is the crowd color. Very lackluster compared to the normal predominantly orange crowd now.

image-2474314749.jpg

image-3389888560.jpg

The difference over the years is incredible.

JeremyCuse said:
Awesome, I have been waiting for this game forever. Now if we can just get the 2003 ND and the 2008 ND games up the trifecta will be complete.

I assume you and Tom were at this game picking fights with the Canes fans.

I was there!! Man what list of NFL stars in that game.

Best thing about that video, is the pageantry. Lots of band, and no DJ.

Worst thing is the crowd color. Very lackluster compared to the normal predominantly orange crowd now.

View attachment 36959

View attachment 36960

The difference over the years is incredible.

Funny how now more fans wear more orange, while the teams wear less.

I loved the crybaby routine from their QB after the game. We were so mean to them.

That team won 8 games.

The 2010 and 2012 teams won 8 games.

Does anyone think that the '98 team wouldn't beat the '10 and '12 teams by at least three touchdowns?

This is a great walk down memory lane. Anyone notice how much NJ is being mentioned? I am so glad we are making a return to that fertile recruiting ground. Stan Gibbs and Kevin Johnson had GREAT games. Kyle McIntosh too! Glad we are back in CT. Pettijohn from NY who went to school in MA. This team has a lot of NE flavor! So glad we are back in this region.

We displayed more offensive excitement in that one game than we did all of last season (at least that's how it seems).

We displayed more offensive excitement in that one game than we did all of last season (at least that's how it seems).

I'd add 2013 to last season too.

This is a great walk down memory lane. Anyone notice how much NJ is being mentioned? I am so glad we are making a return to that fertile recruiting ground. Stan Gibbs and Kevin Johnson had GREAT games. Kyle McIntosh too! Glad we are back in CT. Pettijohn from NY who went to school in MA. This team has a lot of NE flavor! So glad we are back in this region.

Man, did we have a nice group of players. I enjoyed seeing Jason Poles mentioned frequently during the course of the game and thought Konrad was great in the first half. Mungro was an important recruit for us as well and showed well late in the game.

I love how when I mention this game toi Miami fans, they say, "Yeah, but we weren't Miami, Miami, we had sanctions. I don't know, they had a roster most anyone would kill for...
Al Blades
Najeh Davenport
Edge James
Dan Morgan
Santana Moss
Ed Reed
Reggie Wayne

Just to name a few.
Watching this, I feel like we are so far away from getting back to that level.

I assume you and Tom were at this game picking fights with the Canes fans.

LOL No that was the 03 Notre Dame when we nearly got into a fist fight with 3 douche-bag ND fans.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom