Look what I found on YouTube... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Look what I found on YouTube...

Is there any other kind of ND fan?

These guys were awful, they kept referencing Billy Edelin and rape and a bunch of other things in front of older folks and kids. It was about to come to blows when the one level headed ND fan in that group stepped in and they finally left After Reyes second long TD run.

These guys were awful, they kept referencing Billy Edelin and rape and a bunch of other things in front of older folks and kids. It was about to come to blows when the one level headed ND fan in that group stepped in and they finally left After Reyes second long TD run.

Notre Dame fans referencing Billy Edelin and rape? Oh that's rich. That is really obnoxious though. Sucks when other fans ruin the experience.

Two points: I wish Syracuse Football did better work on Youtube. Finding game footage and highlights is always hit and miss. They really need to do some year-end, 10-minute highlight package of the best plays of the season. I'm not sure it would be that hard, but it'd be nice for a recruit to google "Syracuse Football 2014 Highlights", and then have to wallow through some ACC Digital Network stuff and get more highlights of the other team than Syracuse. Just a pet peeve of mine. I want a 10-min video of Matt Park losing his mind on the mic.

And, watching as much old game footage as I could at work yesterday, I was really impressed at the 2012 footage. We all know how good Nassib was, and Coughlin was just quoted as saying he could be an NFL starter, but the way Sales and Lemon went about their business that year was insane. When you see them line up, come off the line, run great routes, and catch nearly everything thrown at them, you really wonder who on the team is going to be able to do that next year. Those two are probably some of the most underrated players SU has had, and Lemon one of SU's all-time great WRs. I'm hoping there are some young men who can step up on perform like that. Also, West as a #3 guy was really impressive, too. He was always fantastic on the sidelines.

So great to watch this game again, MacIntosh was so explosive and amazingly strong. Poles and Allen shut down Moss. McNabb played out of his mind, I remember watching him outrun the Miami DB's and wondering how someone that big could be that flat out fast. Special times for this program.

I was there!! Man what list of NFL stars in that game.

Best thing about that video, is the pageantry. Lots of band, and no DJ.

Worst thing is the crowd color. Very lackluster compared to the normal predominantly orange crowd now.

View attachment 36959

View attachment 36960

The difference over the years is incredible.

I think that tells us what matters most in establishing the Dome atmosphere. Wardrobe colors don't do much. Band and crowd enthusiasm (and lack of cheerleader/DJ/PA shouting) drive the energy level.

What a great watch, I just got all fired up... my assistant better be ready, we're goin hard this afternoon at the office!

That second McNabb TD run had me weeping. Tears of joy, tears of sorrow, a bit of both. So much talent on that team. As someone previously pointed out, a lot of the guys were from the NE as well. PA, MA, and NJ were well represented. Even the field looked phenomenal!

Millhouse said:
someone post the times of the best parts. NOW

60+ points? There are like 3 bad parts and commercials ;).

What a great watch, I just got all fired up... my assistant better be ready, we're goin hard this afternoon at the office!
Please, this is a family forum.

Gotta take it to that place Oh Lord... I knew it would go there :noidea:
So you're saying you took it to that place first, mentally. I do believe I have been entrapped. :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom