Looking for 2 tickets? | Syracusefan.com

Looking for 2 tickets?

JCuse

Walk On
Looking for 2 tickets to the NC State game on the 1st pm me.

yeah i saw his post but I don't need a parking pass already have one for fine lot, and I sit up by the coaches boxes.
Jerry...I bet we could find a buyer for the Fine Lot parking pass.

Send a note to OrangeOnions...that is Orangeyes son..his group is always needing tix.
how is anyone ever needing tickets when the boxoffice has 1000s???:noidea:

Oh Lord

KaiserUEO said:
how is anyone ever needing tickets when the boxoffice has 1000s???:noidea: Oh Lord

I sell mine cheaper than the box office.

Along with a discounted parking pass.

He was offering tix up for free...
im not questioning his motive or reason.

he has every right to try to recoup some of his cost.

just why people without tickets, are looking for them...when they dont have to look.

just pick up a damn phone and call the box office.

i guess people just enjoy keeping $$ out of the schools coffers...

of course it could just be that they are too stoopid to know how to call the box office...and judging by the inability of people here to be able to work a remote, or read a paper...i suppose i shouldnt be shocked.

KaiserUEO said:
im not questioning his motive or reason. he has every right to try to recoup some of his cost. just why people without tickets, are looking for them...when they dont have to look. just pick up a damn phone and call the box office. i guess people just enjoy keeping $$ out of the schools coffers... of course it could just be that they are too stoopid to know how to call the box office...and judging by the inability of people here to be able to work a remote, or read a paper...i suppose i shouldnt be shocked.

Because fans here sell to others at a cost 1/2 what SU has to charge. Fans pretty much ask for the cost of the ticket, or less. SU has to include the prorated cost of the donation.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom