Looking for a review/ feedback on the Orange All Access service | Syracusefan.com

Looking for a review/ feedback on the Orange All Access service

HyattsCuse

Scout Team
The wife and I are thinking of cutting cable since we don't watch a whole lot of tv to begin with. That being said, it comes in handy during Syracuse football and basketball seasons. Between the ESPNs and MASN, I can catch the majority of games.

My question is what exactly do you get with OAA? Do they stream video for all games during the basketball and football seasons? Is the stream quality comparable to an ESPN3? I have a computer hooked up to my main TV so if OAA can satisfy my Cuse sports fix, it will make cutting cable a no brainer.

Thanks!

OAA streams whatever games ESPN doesn't pick up, so for example on basketball games, you would still need a cable subscription to get the Duke/UNC games. For hoops, OAA is beneficial for watching the home non-con games and less marketable conference games.

i especially like the highlight packages for FB and LAX too (full games on LAX) and the postgame stuff like JB's presser -- great entertainment value. $10/month i think is worth it, especially for us from far away. Even though the stream can be choppy sometime and the site should have so much more on it. The archive vault is really a joke given the history of our great moments. I'd lend them 25 years of video tapes in all 3 sports if I thought they'd put them up. Really amazing that a school with a great communications and I-school has anything other than an outstanding site.

Thanks so from the sounds of it, it's not a cable replacement, but I could gain the ability to watch games like Cuse vs Binghamton. Maybe I will try it out sometime for 24 hours to see how I like it.