Looking for tix to Regional... | Syracusefan.com

Looking for tix to Regional...

Orangepace

2018 Cali Winner: Tackles
Willing to pay a premium for 2-4 tix, but looking to save money vs Stubhub. Any season ticket holders that can get access before general public, please PM me and we can work something out. I reside in DC area, so this is like all the stars aligning without a telescope.

I'm eyeing Stubhub and wondering when they stop offering tickets for Thursday

When you click on the "Go" buttons under each ticket option you'll see the time left to order under the "Map" heading -- it'll either be a couple of hours if the person needs to UPS them (which would be by today) or three days if the person is making them available through StubHub's "Last Minute Services." I'd imagine the fee for that would be more sizable than the UPS charge (which is about $16).

Ticket bought. Whooee that was expensive. Never seen SU play in the NCAA's before, though, so . . .

If they have a office near they arena you can pick them up. Those tickets should have a letter expiration date than somebody who has to fedex them to you

i would call marquette athletic department-- i purchased my albany 2003 tickets thru auburn -- i still get emails from them-- then try miami

i would call marquette athletic department-- i purchased my albany 2003 tickets thru auburn -- i still get emails from them-- then try miami
Great idea.. called both and they are "sold out" though.

I took the risk and bought the tickets last Friday after our big w vs Montana. Tickets for the same seats are $130 more expensive than when I nabbed em and they weren't cheap when I bought them either.

I was sure sweating those missed free throws vs. Cal...