Looking forward to some good football recruiting news | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Looking forward to some good football recruiting news

The only way this class breaks is if there are decommits. Many of the players being pursued are icing on the cake for what is a strong class.
That depends on what measures you are applying. I would like to see a class that compares favorably to Pitt, RU, WVa, and Wake. We will end up with approximately 20 (despite predictions of a small class); and the coaches are running around making offers and trying to get visits. It might come together -- I hope so, but it does depend on good news in the remaining weeks.

The only way this class breaks is if there are decommits. Many of the players being pursued are icing on the cake for what is a strong class.

This class has the most solid base of any of Marrone's classes. I think it's going to be a good class regardless, but what will make it a great class is to close out strong with A listers and to shore up the OL recruiting. If the staff can still pull a quality high school OL I'll be very impressed.

I was in the elevator at the Sheraton last night with two recruits who were talking. One huge kid who said he was from Brooklyn and was committed (Wayne Williams?) and a kid on a visit that said he's a cb from LA I think.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I was in the elevator at the Sheraton last night with two recruits who were talking. One huge kid who said he was from Brooklyn and was committed (Wayne Williams?) and a kid on a visit that said he's a cb from LA I think.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

cleshawn.png

Cleshawn Page?

What abot possible PSU tranfers being part of this class?
If we took any, I don't think it would count against our scholly numbers, either yearly or total allotment. I could be wrong.

If we took any, I don't think it would count against our scholly numbers, either yearly or total allotment. I could be wrong.
I thought that was just a one year deal?

Could be :noidea:

I thought it lasted through this spring. I seem to remember people discussing that the big exodus could come after the season.

I thought it lasted through this spring. I seem to remember people discussing that the big exodus could come after the season.
Yes I would expect many to leave before the spring semester so that they can be involved in spring practice.

You could exceed the 85 player limit for one season, but you'd have to be below the limit by the same number the following year.

If you had 88 players for 2012, you would have to be at 82 the next year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom