Looks like Nassib is getting promoted... | Syracusefan.com

Looks like Nassib is getting promoted...

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
from #9 up to #12. :cool:

tempnassib--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.jpg

No intentions of bringing back Jerrel Jernigan I assume.

well, if jerrel jernigan had any hopes of being resigned by the Giants, i guess he can forget it now.

Scott Brunner
Tom Flick
Tom Ramsey
Ken Karcher

Ryan Nassib

Scott Brunner
Tom Flick
Tom Ramsey
Ken Karcher

Ryan Nassib

Except he had probably the greatest single season a QB has had at Syracuse University.

OrangePA said:
Except he had probably the greatest single season a QB has had at Syracuse University.
Not even close

He threw more passes, that's all. Any measure of efficiency you want to pick, he is miles behind the 80s and 90s qbs

Not even close

He threw more passes, that's all. Any measure of efficiency you want to pick, he is miles behind the 80s and 90s qbs

I'm no scientist but most completions, most yards, most TD passes?

That sounds pretty productive to me.

I'll stand by my post.

OrangePA said:
I'm no scientist but most completions, most yards, most TD passes? That sounds pretty productive to me. I'll stand by my post.

I think the point is that if it takes player A 500 at bats to hit 50 home runs and player B 1,000 at bats to hit 55 home runs, who's the better home run hitter?

Nassib had a very good year, but the various seasons that McNabb, Graves and MacPherson put up were better, all things considered.

I'm no scientist but most completions, most yards, most TD passes?

That sounds pretty productive to me.

I'll stand by my post.
perry patterson has more completion than don mcpherson

I think the point is that if it takes player A 500 at bats to hit 50 home runs and player B 1,000 at bats to hit 55 home runs, who's the better home run hitter?

Nassib had a very good year, but the various seasons that McNabb, Graves and MacPherson put up were better, all things considered.

And those players played on much better teams.

Nassib collected more yardage and scores than anybody in the history of the program in 2012 - the most land acquisition by air and the most points in a season by a QB.

That's pretty compelling to me.

Would I take McNabb, McPherson and Graves over Ryan?

Of course.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom