Looks like we were off by a year. | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Looks like we were off by a year.

Good grief, yes!

The expectations on this board are incredible. We are way away from having all those first and second round draft choices that FSU trots out each year.

We have some nice players. Dungey is the best QB prospect we have had in decades, but he is still not really a very good passer.

Our probable upside in even the intermediate time frame is the second tier of the ACC.
Geez Dungey is the leading passer in the ACC in passing efficiency and completes 70% of his passes and you think he is not really a very good passer. That is just a foolish statement.

Geez Dungey is the leading passer in the ACC in passing efficiency and completes 70% of his passes and you think he is not really a very good passer. That is just a foolish statement.
Just on a technical level for the first few games I thought the air he puts under almost all throws over 20 yards was nice touch, now I'm not sure he can zip a throw that far. If that's the case though it could be just physical maturity. The announcers did I believe comment on it today.

Forget the stats. Watch the games. Willy75 has it right.

Forget the stats. Watch the games. Willy75 has it right.
I do watch the games and I see the most accurate long passer in years. He has 11 TDs vs 3 picks as well. Guys that say forget the stats only have their own opinion to support their argument. I'll stick with facts.