Louisville Game... | Page 40 | Syracusefan.com

Louisville Game...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our coaching on Offense just flat out sucks. Worst P5 staff period.

Does it make me a bad person if I don’t watch the second half?...
No, You can watch “Forensic Files”. No Wait, that’s about somebody dying. Not good when you just watched your team die.

The schedule is extremely easy next year with Ohio, Albany, Rutgers and Liberty out of conference. Our ACC division is a bunch of mediocrity minus Clemson. No excuses next year.
So wins against Albany and Ohio at least.

The schedule is extremely easy next year with Ohio, Albany, Rutgers and Liberty out of conference. Our ACC division is a bunch of mediocrity minus Clemson. No excuses next year.
What do you think we would do with that OOC schedule this year? Rutgers L Liberty We already know L Ohio ? Albany better be a win.

You're not wrong, but our defense isn't playing that poorly. It's our offense and special teams that are turning this game into an embarrassment. Last time we played these guys we couldn't get anywhere near Atwell or Cunnningham. This time they're both much better contained (so far). We are just epically inept on offense, and our STs have decided this would be a good time to collapse.

Oh I agree with you there. You can win with this defense. The offense is an absolute embarrassment. I don't think we have anybody outside of Tucker that could start for other ACC teams.

Easy? Liberty and rutgers are losses.

Extremely easy? Think we would only beat Albany out of that list.

UB coach or Marrone would easily get us to Bowls every year
Marrone is not coming back.
Why would the UB coach take the SU job.
I don’t think we can get any HC at another decent school now.

This offense is so bad not sure we can get a HC worth it.
Dino shouldn’t be fired but his coaching is saying hold my beer.

Dude, Nyk’s getting rocked.
Need to sit him the rest of the day before he gets seriously injured. Morgan has set up a few WRs today for big hits.

Oh I agree with you there. You can win with this defense. The offense is an absolute embarrassment. I don't think we have anybody outside of Tucker that could start for other ACC teams.

The O talent is worse than 2005 O talent which is saying a lot.

I mean, did we ever think for even a second that Dino could be this bad? We do very little well.
Didn't we have one of the top specials teams several years in a row? When was that?

WHY CAN'T WE SEE SOME NEW OFFENSIVE PLAYERS AT OL AND WR ETC Mix it up they suck!!!

Setup some screen game, cheezus... their DL’s got their ears pinned.

Just take a knee 3 downs and punt and run the clock.
Our offense is about that efficient.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors