Louisville Game... | Page 35 | Syracusefan.com

Louisville Game...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Offense sucks, there is no flow, rhythm or plan. We look totally lost. For a so called offensive coach this is just pathetic.
And you all kill me for wanting Paul Johnson or Jeff Monken style offense. No way we’d be this inept in year 5

At least Morgan won’t scare off any potential quarterback recruits. You can tell why is wasn’t recruited by anyone else.

What are the odds that Dino goes heavy run in the 2nd half to just keep the clock moving?

How on Earth are people blaming this on Martin? Am I missing something? Taj caused an interception and absolutely quit on that fourth down play. He hasn't been great, but Culpeper would have thrown like 3 interceptions at this point.

I have no words. This is beyond depressing. Our offense..., we don't have 1. The oline is absolutely atrocious. How are we this bad in year 5?!?

I just would like an honest assessment from some of these supporters of Coach Babers. Highest paid football coach In our school’s history and in year 5 it’s almost unwatchable. Dino is a great person, real great in person but he is simply failing as a coach. I don’t think he will get fired after this year but he should. And I don’t see next year being any better.

When is dinos contract up? 2022 or 2024? I’ve heard conflicting information on this.

We have a bunch of freshmen playing. Think down the road. They will be really good.

I don’t know

1605922852561.jpeg

As the nation watches, we are an embarrassment...again! Sorry to see for this team is not ready to play and I don’t care how young and depleted we are.
To be fair, they are only up by 20 because we have fumbled a kick return and our receiver somehow handed a perfect pass to a db
You mean like he did two years ago against Notre Dame because he has always had alligator arms?

I've had people on here and at board tailgates tell me I'm overly optimistic about Syracuse Football.

I think I'm at the point where I've lost faith. I'm utterly disgusted. We have the players to be able to compete. The lack of organization, lack of adjustments, lack of a plan; It's very concerning. IDC about injuries on offense. We should be farther along.

We’re not going to see Tex in the second half. Dino’s in-game personnel adjustments amount to having to put in 145lb freshmen when another 160lb freshman gets hurt.

rex aint the answer boys. Not sorry to rain on that

Football fandom is supposed to be fun. This feels like jury duty.
I have said it elsewhere but that's what kills me about the last two years. 2016 & 2017 were both fun, fast paced offensive teams- even though we went 4-8. Last two years are like a root canal and it seems to only be getting worse.
Dino is losing me...

Disgraceful coaching offensively. Zero awareness that the D has been on the field the whole quarter with that 3rd down play call and then to go for it on 4th down at midfield.

just complete the wide open passes and we can move the ball. but we struggle doing that..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom