Louisville Game... | Page 37 | Syracusefan.com

Louisville Game...

Status
Not open for further replies.
So much of the Dungey O seemed like improv. Whether he was scrambling or buying time to make throws. We thought hey he isn't the right guy for Babes O and it will be different when Babers has his guy. The exact opposite has happened. The improv was the only reason the O was good and this system blows. We haven't been able to run the ball well in any of the 5 seasons and the passing has been throw it deep and hope the WR comes down with it.
He was never a offensive guru. We played fast. We didn't have a , wait for it, a large offensive package. Just the opposite. We had to make it simple because we didn't change players in order to play fast. Right now, we are very close to a joke. It's very sad.

Dino’s assessment at halftime:

Babers to us at halftime: "We've got to get more plays. We're turning the ball over. (plays are 45-22)... The defense is out the 2 1/2 more times and we're not enough getting first downs so we've got to play better."

Nobody can convince me Dino is any better then Shaffer, certainly worse then Marrone and coach P and better but way more disappointing then Grob.

No one is better than this.

5e04a0ce6aa1ab26e7be8d5d-large.jpg

I wonder what Wildhack is thinking, we have 3 more years of this mess

Should have punted. Bad decision.

The offense has shown so much tonight .. no reason to think they couldn’t convert ... ... not

The team looks totally unprepared. I was a big Taj Harris fan but I’m done with him. He gives up way to much and he hasn’t done enough to pull all the that he does. This may be my final straw for Dino barbers.

He was never a offensive guru. We played fast. We didn't have a , wait for it, a large offensive package. Just the opposite. We had to make it simple because we didn't change players in order to play fast. Right now, we are very close to a joke. It's very sad.

Speak for yourself!

Or

I resemble that remark!

So much for my +18.5 bet ... was told this would be a close one ?
Yes well I used this as a second part of teaser and sitting with +25.5 and knowing my ticket will be worth the same as a scrap paper in about an hour.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
purelytd

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom