Louisville Game.. | Page 37 | Syracusefan.com

Louisville Game..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shrader substantially better for this team. Not close. This game doesn’t change that. Whole team is not ready or playing well today.
Shrader will never be the answer here.

When Divito played this year we didn’t run Tucker that often, we brought Shrader in and Tucker ran the ball every single time and some crazy mad scrambles when Shrader had to pass. I really think if we mixed the running and passing game better for Divito and Tucker.

Unfortunately the only chance we win games is when the defense can hold our opponents to less than what Tucker can score.

We’re down big at the half, we’re not coming back by running it 9 out of 10 times.

This is a tough watch. Posting at halftime, down 35-3. Whoa.

We were in this game for a reasonable amount of time, and then suddenly there was a waterfall of points against at the end of the half. It totally got out of control.

What happened to our punter? Field position gave away 14-21 of those points.

What happened to our play calling? Move the pocket, throw over the middle. It seemed like we tried to impose our will in the running game against a team that was geared to stop us.

It's too late for this one, but I hope they change things, and throw over the middle, call draws, screens and counters in the 2nd half. Time for trickery, just to show to the team that they can still compete.

Guy seems humble and appreciative of what he has plus the whole jersey retirement the college has done for him. Who cares how he sounds.
it is my understanding that Louisville was the only program that offered him as a QB. i am sure he does appreciate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom