Louisville Game.. | Page 42 | Syracusefan.com

Louisville Game..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dino look is not stoic to me. It looks like a guy who can’t wait to get back on the plane and head home.

Our personnel can only play a certain way. When they went up 21-3 it was over.

The joke is on Louisville because Dino makes a lot of money no matter how badly they beat us. I’m watching his face on TV and he is mentally calculating how much interest he has made on his six year salary during the first 2 and a half quarters of this game alone. Pretty heart-warming when you get right down to it. It really helps to take the sting out of a humiliating performance on national television.

I wonder what portal QB transfer we could get if Tucker stays?

If you get a big name that might lure a WR here.

Schraeder isn't holding up for 12 games anyways. There is a role for him if hea wants to hang around 2 more years but you have to go out and look for better.
Need to pull out the stops to keep a few starters and 2 coaches.

I can't wait for them to convert this.

They aren't showing replays for much. I couldn't tell if the ball hit the TE that was crossing in front of Shrader or if he just muffed it.

We’ve come to play literally every game all season, played every team that’s better than us tough, lay one dud on the road and now people want Dino fired again lmao relax
Its all valid if we dont make a bowl. This is pretty bad. I don’t want him fired but this is embarrassing

We’ve come to play literally every game all season, played every team that’s better than us tough, lay one dud on the road and now people want Dino fired again lmao relax
Disagree, most wanted him fired before this game but were holding their breath he may finally be turning a corner. This is coming off as him regressing back to mean, which is that he indeed does suck as his record suggests

The joke is on Louisville because Dino makes a lot of money no matter how badly they beat us. I’m watching his face on TV and he is mentally calculating how much interest he has made on his six year salary during the first 2 and a half quarters of this game alone. Pretty heart-warming when you get right down to it. It really helps to take the sting out of a humiliating performance on national television.
Give him a break. You know how low interest rates are these days?

Even UConn has scored a touchdown
Games like this they may start a thread At least we're not Syracuse. This is the most disappointed I have been about a football game in a long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom