Louisville Game.. | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Louisville Game..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank goodness he made that kick. If he missed that I would have turned off an SU game for the first time ever.

Get Cantin Arku in to spy Malik, he’s our only lb quick enough imo. Mikel has the instincts but not the speed

Why took refs so long to say that was good. Not like they prob didn’t have practice seeing uprights with a couple hookers at a motel last night. Pretty obvious that ball was in

He’s gotta be hurt right?

Think its mental. Hes probably extremely accurate in practice when he takes something off it.

I was expecting him to miss so I am happy.

We are going to need a couple turnovers if Cunningham plays like this and is 100% as he appears to be.

alright lets see if we can better than holding them to les than 20 yards per rush this time.

From these comments, we must be down like 21-0 right?

*checks score.

Oh.

Carry on.
Louisville can string together scoring drives rapidly. Our 1-6 ACC record vs them has taught us that. Gotta calm down and regain some momentum

The good news is the D can't be gassed if they give up 7 so quickly.
that's the narrative for the D - anytime they're scored on, it's because they're "gassed"

A little early in the game for that, no?
I have seen enough SU football to know when it is just one of those days. Had we missed the FG there, it would have been enough evidence. Thankfully it didn't happen so there is still hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom